Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Very high probability that waves and reverse duck camo will be last purchases for a min.... maybe some steals on stockX or goat, but that about it until Zyon or Alvah.

I have a storage shed where I keep my gear that I tour with because I am in the process of moving. When we closed our county down someone decided to cut through some locks and mine was one of the lucky ones. I have insurance on the equipment thankfully but it's hard to really prove what's considered a necessity when talking to insurance companies. Thousands of dollars of equipment gone.

Simple solution to off pairs people don’t want/need: NT’s Buy/Sell Forum.

It is easy to check post history and most of us know who we can trust on here. Even if someone does scam, they only going to have one shot and then they’ll be banned.

Problem is we’re all resellers (yeah I said it).

Instead of not copping every single release in hopes that the value skyrockets so we can cop a grail later on (which almost never happens by the way), we buy all the releases.

Doubles, triples, sometimes even quadruples of kicks that have no resell. In this very thread, you have people bragging that they’re sitting on 2-3 pairs of DS wave runners when this shoe has virtually no resell. But the same folks want to rag on StockX, Goat, eBay.

Who is forcing you to cop every single release? Who’s forcing you to sit on GR’s hoping they will skyrocket? Don’t you know this is what Nike/Adidas wants you to do? They want us to double/triple/quad up on shoes, while they laugh at people who can’t cop one pair for retail. Take back your power.

We used to trust each other on here and cop kicks all the time. People weren’t beating each other in the head either. Just give me what I paid + shipping was the standard. I remember sending people money orders for kicks. The game changed though, and we all got greedy.

The Buy/Sell forum still has gems from time to time, but the prices have gotten outta control. But if we as NT decide to make it a useful resource again, I think we can cut StockX/Goat out of our sneaker equation.

TL;DR:
Don’t cop multiples of GR’s hoping to flip them later (it ain’t happening). Use NT’s buy/sell forum to off pairs you don’t want need for retail + shipping.

In this very thread, you have people bragging that they’re sitting on 2-3 pairs of DS wave runners when this shoe has virtually no resell.

Agree with most of your post, but I'm not "bragging" about sitting on DS Waverunners because I think they're gonna be worth something in the future... I'm keeping them to wear in the future as I think they're one of the dopest designs of the last few years.

And I have ooped people for retail + shipping, ask ModernMade ModernMade

Honestly I usually say If you wanna pay me for sending a shoe for retail. Send me a chipotle gift card in what u think is fair.

I have sent shoes for retail before well plus ship and tax.

It is easy to check post history and most of us know who we can trust on here. Even if someone does scam, they only going to have one shot and then they’ll be banned.

Instead of not copping every single release in hopes that the value skyrockets so we can cop a grail later on (which almost never happens by the way), we buy all the releases.

Doubles, triples, sometimes even quadruples of kicks that have no resell. In this very thread, you have people bragging that they’re sitting on 2-3 pairs of DS wave runners when this shoe has virtually no resell. But the same folks want to rag on StockX, Goat, eBay.

Who is forcing you to cop every single release? Who’s forcing you to sit on GR’s hoping they will skyrocket? Don’t you know this is what Nike/Adidas wants you to do? They want us to double/triple/quad up on shoes, while they laugh at people who can’t cop one pair for retail. Take back your power.

We used to trust each other on here and cop kicks all the time. People weren’t beating each other in the head either. Just give me what I paid + shipping was the standard. I remember sending people money orders for kicks. The game changed though, and we all got greedy.

The Buy/Sell forum still has gems from time to time, but the prices have gotten outta control. But if we as NT decide to make it a useful resource again, I think we can cut StockX/Goat out of our sneaker equation.

TL;DR:
Don’t cop multiples of GR’s hoping to flip them later (it ain’t happening). Use NT’s buy/sell forum to off pairs you don’t want need for retail + shipping.

This is what's up! Well said

Agree with most of your post, but I'm not "bragging" about sitting on DS Waverunners because I think they're gonna be worth something in the future... I'm keeping them to wear in the future as I think they're one of the dopest designs of the last few years.

And I have ooped people for retail + shipping, ask ModernMade ModernMade

Wasn’t aiming my post at you directly; just the general state of sneakers right now.

aquatic barefoot aquatic barefoot

Solid post, the only issue for me is people and their antics. The complete absence of 99.9% of the petty shenanigans that comes with selling to a buyer direct is significant - to me.

In the past, I've had to deal with a lot of bs.

That being said, I still hear you 100%.

I have bought out a store's entire stock of a UB colorway just to do oop's for NT brethren but it was quite a long time ago... Circa 2014. 🙏

Last edited:
aquatic barefoot aquatic barefoot

Solid post, the only issue for me is people and their antics. The complete absence of 99.9% of the petty shenanigans that comes with selling to a buyer direct is significant - to me.

In the past, I've had to deal with a lot of bs.

That being said, I still hear you 100%.

I have bought out a store's entire stock of a UB colorway just to do oop's for NT brethren but it was quite a long time ago... Circa 2014. 🙏

I hear you, and trust me I feel the same way.

But I think if we (NT) make the effort to work this out, it can definitely work. Most people on here are straight up and just want to cop releases they missed out on. I would even go further and say people wouldn’t mind throwing a few bucks (a few) on top of the retail + shipping as a way of saying “thanks for looking out”.

I just think if enough of us are willing to work together, we can look out for one another.

I hear you, and trust me I feel the same way.

But I think if we (NT) make the effort to work this out, it can definitely work. Most people on here are straight up and just want to cop releases they missed out on. I would even go further and say people wouldn’t mind throwing a few bucks (a few) on top of the retail + shipping as a way of saying “thanks for looking out”.

I just think if enough of us are willing to work together, we can look out for one another.
I agree 100%. This is a group of SNEAKER HEADS that love shoes and the happiness it brings to them. I have no problems with helping others out if I can. But there are always people out there that will try and scam others. I have been scammed before and it sucks. But I move on and try to be trusting.

I

Cinders came in from ADC
2AC3D67F-F9A7-4291-994A-D4BC73F9B43B.jpeg

TL;DR:

Yeah, as someone who has been a long term collector, GRs often take awhile to hold before they become worth selling. This isn’t always the case but for a lot of Nike/JB releases, it is, especially since GOAT and StockX have standardized resale prices compared to eBay, which was basically the Wild West of sneaker resale and resale prices there would fluctuate heavily. Also, you have “flavor of the year” sneakers that initially saw a lot of hype but have seen that hype for wider releases but eventually that hype died. Examples of this were Flyknit Racers and Trainers, Element React 87s, GR Ultraboosts, GR NMD R1s, etc. etc. Even Yeezys saw a little bit of this but Adidas/Yeezy seems to be controlling production carefully so as not to over-flood the market like they have with UBs and NMDs, for example.

Has anyone done a lace swap on Mists yet?..If so, what color did you use, what length, and where'd you cop..I just got my pair in today and I think they'd look way better with a different set of laces..Thanks for any help..

Back
Top Bottom