Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, as someone who has been a long term collector, GRs often take awhile to hold before they become worth selling. This isn’t always the case but for a lot of Nike/JB releases, it is, especially since GOAT and StockX have standardized resale prices compared to eBay, which was basically the Wild West of sneaker resale and resale prices there would fluctuate heavily. Also, you have “flavor of the year” sneakers that initially saw a lot of hype but have seen that hype for wider releases but eventually that hype died. Examples of this were Flyknit Racers and Trainers, Element React 87s, GR Ultraboosts, GR NMD R1s, etc. etc. Even Yeezys saw a little bit of this but Adidas/Yeezy seems to be controlling production carefully so as not to over-flood the market like they have with UBs and NMDs, for example.

Which wouldn’t be a problem, except when people cop multiples of these hyped releases only to dump them months/years later because there’s “no re-sell”. Tons of “bricks” on StockX & Goat sitting that could have been on people’s feet.

If buyers only copped what they needed, you would have enough for everyone. I know that’s idealistic, but it’s how markets are supposed to work.

Buyers will never buy only what they need as long as there's even a sliver of profit that can be had. 380 mists nr sat yesterday (YS with the fake sell out) because resellers knew it wouldn't have any resell value due to the reflective version only having a few.

The way it should be is that there's enough to go around for everybody, which kills the resell market i.e., yeezys nowadays. It keeps the resellers and vultures away and people only buy personals. Sure there's the whole (I don't want em because they're not hyped/they're bricks, don't want em), but that's more of a personal issue with said person.

Mists are way more comfortable than I expected..And the wife loves the Cinders..Wish I’d have got a pit too but I just got the black pair for Christmas..
5E0175D0-C520-4367-8B8A-46367BD96832.jpeg

Quick story. Finish line website was tripping on Cinder 350 release day per there normalcy. Website kept blocking me. Finally got threw for size 10 and I used my virtual debit card I created. I got confirmation email and fnl twitter confirmed soldout. I get one email and one tracking number. I went to get mail lady had multiple packages. I use my sisters address for additional address. So boom I get two packages same size same label same weight. I had my kid in the car so I threw in trunk put on hand sanitizer and jumped in car. Road home wondering what could possibly be in this additional package. Got home was my sons nap time put him to sleep. Went down stairs rolled a fat one lit it and said now what could be in that package. Smoked spliff put on gloves I scurried outside to recover packages took them in basement and cut open packages. “Sweet baby Jesus 2 pairs of yeezy cinders“. I said all the while dumping them onto the table. I began to pile the emptied boxes in the corner onto the falling tower of destroyed shipping boxes. Receipt fell out I removed gloves tossed in trash and looked over receipt. I saw two receipts same order number. I began to do the “funky chicken” dance as I am still stuck in the 90s. Hey guys my birthday was the 16th order took place on the 21st and finish line sent me a extra pair of Yeezy 350 cinders. Thank you sneaker gods thank you
I ordered some Vapor Max's once and FNL sent me 2 pairs for free

I haven't received an email from Adidas yet, but I have a Fedex account & they emailed me the tracking already.
Should try doing that.

PO

I have a fedex account but I haven't gotten any email update. They don't normally update me at all unless I add a tracking number. Do you know how to have email updates for an address?

Back
Top Bottom