• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Zyons kinda dope :nthat:
Wish the midsole wasn't translucent white though. My Zebras started to yellow and I really hate how that looks. So I'm guessing the problem gonna happen with the Zyons.

Got the black V3s a few days ago, def gonna be one of my favorite releases of the year
54D50B37-D2AE-4F1F-BCE8-5F4B3F5C11D7.jpeg

Quick story. Finish line website was tripping on Cinder 350 release day per there normalcy. Website kept blocking me. Finally got threw for size 10 and I used my virtual debit card I created. I got confirmation email and fnl twitter confirmed soldout. I get one email and one tracking number. I went to get mail lady had multiple packages. I use my sisters address for additional address. So boom I get two packages same size same label same weight. I had my kid in the car so I threw in trunk put on hand sanitizer and jumped in car. Road home wondering what could possibly be in this additional package. Got home was my sons nap time put him to sleep. Went down stairs rolled a fat one lit it and said now what could be in that package. Smoked spliff put on gloves I scurried outside to recover packages took them in basement and cut open packages. “Sweet baby Jesus 2 pairs of yeezy cinders“. I said all the while dumping them onto the table. I began to pile the emptied boxes in the corner onto the falling tower of destroyed shipping boxes. Receipt fell out I removed gloves tossed in trash and looked over receipt. I saw two receipts same order number. I began to do the “funky chicken” dance as I am still stuck in the 90s. Hey guys my birthday was the 16th order took place on the 21st and finish line sent me a extra pair of Yeezy 350 cinders. Thank you sneaker gods thank you
I wouldn't say QUICK story....lol. congrats

Would love to scoop up a pair of cinders rn for the low on stock x they’re really good priced imo.
But the responsible adult in me needs to see what’s gonna happen with this virus over the next few weeks.
My girl wants a pair and if I buy myself a pair she’s gonna want one too. :smh:

Man I really like the mist design but I'm afraid of the sizing. After the disappointment of the alpha edge 4d not fitting my wide feet I'm skeptical of designs like the 380..

Back
Top Bottom