Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Also did a maroonish lace swap on my wife’s Cinders..
52A0F3DC-F411-4336-8B78-1575717A0FE0.jpeg

Do we know when the B pair comes out?

I like the 380s, and they’re really comfortable, but I definitely will be passing on a lot more colorways than I did for the 350. I’ll definitely be going for the black pair, but not sure about any of the others. A lot of those look lackluster.

Last edited:
Is it me or are these waverunners straight trash. Just opened my pair, no tissue inside the shoes and flat. First pair of these so I dunno how they should look but these look cheap af......btw my pair is made and India 8/19 date. Smmmh

just curious... for those that have the very first batch of wave runners from 2017, was the quality much better than the restock pair later down the line ?

I personally own a pair from the second restock from September of 2018 on ADC.. I purchased a pair from FCNY that same September and the quality on that pair (which I believe is from the original release) is far better than the ADC pair. I always thought it was me tripping but from the complaints people have towards this shock restock it has me thinking..

DC58FFA9-3B4A-4DD7-8B22-8B5E0EAAF583.jpeg

(will be checking the production tag on FC pair when I get off work)

I like the 380s, and they’re really comfortable, but I definitely will be passing on a lot more colorways than I did for the 350. I’ll definitely be going for the black pair, but not sure about any of the others. A lot of those look lackluster.
E & D & then I'm done w/ this model.

I think all them waverunners were like defect pairs they had sitting around. Quality on them all is a joke.

just curious... for those that have the very first batch of wave runners from 2017, was the quality much better than the restock pair later down the line ?

I personally own a pair from the second restock from September of 2018 on ADC.. I purchased a pair from FCNY that same September and the quality on that pair (which I believe is from the original release) is far better than the ADC pair. I always thought it was me tripping but from the complaints people have towards this shock restock it has me thinking..

Dam homie...over a G on the same shoe😳

There’s always going to bad pairs in every batch of production.

But as production numbers increase, quality and craftsmanship decreases.

And as much as I make fun of the Made in India pairs, the September 2018 re-release had Made in China pairs that were just as bad as the MII counterparts

Hey if anyone got them Wave Runners and don't want 'em, if they're a 10.5 or 10, I'll take them off your hands..I've wanted a pair since they dropped and never got lucky..

There’s always going to bad pairs in every batch of production.

But as production numbers increase, quality and craftsmanship decreases.

And as much as I make fun of the Made in India pairs, the September 2018 re-release had Made in China pairs that were just as bad as the MII counterparts

Yeah I say it every time, I don't get how all of a sudden the MIC pairs became >>>. When the OG batch came out people trashed it for the quality/craftsmen ship as well.

But for some reason it flipped once MII pairs were a thing.

I still have a DS MIC pair and I have DS MII pairs that look just as good as the MIC pair and vice versa.
It just varies between pairs... some pairs had really nappy suede and some had that smooth texture to it. I've had pairs where the back was nappy and the front panel was smooth texture.

Paint job has varied as well, some are sloppier than others.
Sure shape is a thing but does it really matter when its on ya feet and you rock it constantly? We all know how bad that midsole creases after some time.

Yeah I say it every time, I don't get how all of a sudden the MIC pairs became >>>. When the OG batch came out people trashed it for the quality/craftsmen ship as well.

But for some reason it flipped once MII pairs were a thing.

I still have a DS MIC pair and I have DS MII pairs that look just as good as the MIC pair and vice versa.
It just varies between pairs... some pairs had really nappy suede and some had that smooth texture to it. I've had pairs where the back was nappy and the front panel was smooth texture.

Paint job has varied as well, some are sloppier than others.
Sure shape is a thing but does it really matter when its on ya feet and you rock it constantly? We all know how bad that midsole creases after some time.

Shape and lines are essential when it comes to design. Shouldn’t be over looked.

I have yet to see a nice Made in India pair.

Yeah the latest restock 700 pair was blah. flat toebox, overall shape felt off (?), and suede was flat. Think paint was fine.

Back
Top Bottom