Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I dont know guys. A rewards program drop for high spenders and customers that have been lucky enough to win in the past, sounds elitist and unfair. If Lil johnny late swag, wants rf cinders as his first yeezy, he is no less deserving than a guy with a wall full of the things.
Some of yall won't be happy until this becomes a Ferrari situation, where they literally select their wealthiest customers to buy limited product and everyone elses money is useless.

There will likely be a bigger release. Steven Smith said something like “good things come to those who wait” on instagram to someone who asked him about a re-release.

As for me? I’m not buying it at any price. I really wanted a pair of QNTMs. Adidas made them impossible to buy, so I bought something else.

Fast forward to now when we are in the middle of a pandemic where millions of people are losing their jobs each week. I’m personally on a spending freeze.

Better yet, Adidas knows that everyone has less spending power, so they may pull another weird 5,000-10,000 pair online release to “sell out” and maintain demand.

At the very least they can confirm when the shoes will even be available, or if they will be released at all for those who are still willing to buy them.

I would hate to see someone spend $650 in April or May only for the shoes to come out in June for $400 less. My advice in this climate would be to wait it out.
Yea I just think back to how YS had the pre-orders for the waverunners the very first time. I paid it and wondered if it was a bad buy only to find that people were dropping up to 1k on it once they missed out. Now they've restocked that shoe like what 4-5 times or something like that.

I dont know guys. A rewards program drop for high spenders and customers that have been lucky enough to win in the past, sounds elitist and unfair. If Lil johnny late swag, wants rf cinders as his first yeezy, he is no less deserving than a guy with a wall full of the things.
Some of yall won't be happy until this becomes a Ferrari situation, where they literally select their wealthiest customers to buy limited product and everyone elses money is useless.
Johnny late swag will just have to buy the NMD and UB's faster to get his account to Icon I suppose. Honestly, I think that's how the program was supposed to be right? Promos and special access to "hype" products and yet there really hasn't been that much benefit. The problem I can see moving forward is that people will make multiple accounts, but I'm sure adidas could care less since that means each of those accounts has spent at least 300 bucks or so.

And because points expire, I can see it really encouraging people to keep spending just to keep their account at a specific level. Of course, the resellers who hit frequently on multiple accounts wouldn't need to buy the non-hyped stuff since they'd be racking up points on the hype products that were just purchased so I guess that could be an issue.

The couple of times I'd benefited was from some discount codes thrown my way from being an icon member. Used it on the UB creams and 4d futurecraft. I also had exclusive access to the waves multiple times too.

Adidas is trash....only thing they have going for them is yeezy. My calf damn near exploded when I went for a light run in some speedfactorys...had to sit for weeks. Terrible company that refuses to invest in their performance products. I can understand Nike beating them but small companies like Hoka putting out better products :smh:

I’m only here for yeezys...when that’s gone I’m gone

I wear my 350s tts (clear stripe and non, even as a wide foot). Copped the Azaels tts and I had to sell them. There's zero give in that toe box, I'd go half size up.
I half size up on my 350s tho I can go TTS if I have to (clear stripe) I’ll prob half size up on these too. Thanks for the feedback

Finally got these in:

1586132884653.png

First pair of Yeezys. :pimp:

The 350s V2 sizing varies so much even for a big footer like myself. I have the yecheil in a size 14 and they fit perfect for me (aka the way I like a shoe to fit). Then I have the December restocked zebras and taillights sz 14, both fit at least 1/2 size too big. I have the cinders and they fit pretty good. I’m nervous to go down to a 13 because i dont like my feet being squeezed in shoes.

I have 4 pair of 350s.
Creams have a longer toe box than the rest.
Citrins , earths and cinders all have a shorter length at the toe . im team tts

What’s the sizing on the 700v3 compared to the clear stripe 350s. Thanks in advance

I suggest no less than .5 up unless you have a really narrow foot. I am a wider foot.

I went size 13 on Azael and they are snug, had to break them in.

350 I am all size 12. 12.5 only if I can't get a 12.

700 V1/V2 12.5 or 13.

380 12.5 due to ankle snug.

I suggest no less than .5 up unless you have a really narrow foot. I am a wider foot.

I went size 13 on Azael and they are snug, had to break them in.

350 I am all size 12. 12.5 only if I can't get a 12.

700 V1/V2 12.5 or 13.

380 12.5 due to ankle snug.
Sounds like you are saying basically go with your 700 size. Am I right? Do they fit like other 700s?

Sounds like you are saying basically go with your 700 size. Am I right? Do they fit like other 700s?
No. I wear my waves TTS as a wide footer (I like a snug fit) and the Azaels absolutely crushed my foot in the same size. As I said before they don't really have much give to them. Be careful with this pair

No. I wear my waves TTS as a wide footer (I like a snug fit) and the Azaels absolutely crushed my foot in the same size. As I said before they don't really have much give to them. Be careful with this pair
I agree with this. I’m a TTS 13 and I had to go up 1 full size on the V3. I have about a 1/2 inch in the toe and they feel good. If I went half up I would be in a lot of pain. The toe is shallow and does not give at all.

Nah... at the very least, your roomy 700 size, not the snug one. 13's in 700 V1/V2 is roomy for me. 12.5 is snug. The 13 V3 required some break-in.

Back
Top Bottom