Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Nah it shouldve been a black/gray sole. Waiting for jaysfordays to custom them when they drop

A15B5727-95D9-4A4C-9EC2-523486C4E6F2.jpeg

I think it looks great.

If it had a black sole youd all be whining about it being yet another black yeezy, the fifth or sixth?

It would be whining if I could get a black yeezy at retail. been staking out since pirate blacks LOOL

you make stuff up/Id theft/Id wager that over half of the small business loans handed out were to scammers/frauders. Which is why it was so dumb ppl were hating on ye for it.

That's wild. Surely it isn't worth the time, money, and labor to audit every single business who received the PPP Loans. People are for sure going to get away with it. Even if the government does decide to conduct an audit, it'll be drawn at random and tons of people are gonna slip through the cracks. But best believe, those who do get caught are gonna get the book thrown at them.

you make stuff up/Id theft/Id wager that over half of the small business loans handed out were to scammers/frauders. Which is why it was so dumb ppl were hating on ye for it.

Didn't even realize this was a thing. I mean, I understand some businesses got and used the money for nefarious purposes (like the dude who picked up the Lambo)... but ID theft etc just to get govt small business loans? Damn

the reflective has always been a gimmick to me - the only time you can tell is if someone is taking a pic of you at night. The only purpose it serves is to make money in the secondary market.
Tell that to the Jordan V when it came out.....
Those were fire when they first came out!!

the reflective has always been a gimmick to me - the only time you can tell is if someone is taking a pic of you at night. The only purpose it serves is to make money in the secondary market.

I think the dilemma Yeezy had was selling large numbers and giving exclusivity ... a genius idea if you ask me.

Tell that to the Jordan V when it came out.....
Those were fire when they first came out!!

was the first pair of Js I bought as a kid. I guess I‘m still chasing that feeling of being “wow’d” ... the netting, shoes locks, “23”, 3m

Only reflective Yeezy that I think looked right was the Yeezy 350v2 3M Cinder because only the stripe was 3M.

Hey NT, wondering if the Azerath that comes out at the end of month will be super limited or not?

Sounds like 2 answers to a question.
No it doesnt.

1 this has been covered on almost every page for the last twenty pages.

2 Ill repeat what i said for you so you can understand the obvious, even though its been said MANY times since this drop, over and over again.

They fit true. However, some people prefer a touch of room at the toe and prefer to go up a half size in the zyon.

I hope that breaks it down enough for you without having to draw you a picture or some such.

Back
Top Bottom