Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Wex being gone is the best news I’ve heard so far in 2020. Maybe we’ll get some proper releases now, instead of tons of earth tone 350s in big numbers, while teasing the OG Quantums for 3 years while releasing only 5000 pairs.

Last edited:
Barium was going for about $500 around release weekend then the price significantly dropped to barely over retail, I probably expect these to go for the same release weekend just because too many yeezys are dropping around that release
I don’t see that happening. Demand is super high for the OG Quantum and stock appears to be lower than the Barium.
Adidas needs to get their **** together. They’ve been teasing this shoe for three years and have only managed to release 5000 pairs. That is idiotic and should be unacceptable to the executives at Adidas, so much money is being left on the table. They could significantly release stock on a number of pairs without it sitting and hurting the brand. Flooding the market is not good either, but neither is making such scarcity that hardly anyone can buy the damn shoe and you don’t make any money.
For instance, Yeezy only released around 5K pairs of the OG Quantum which is only 1.25 million dollars sold, and when you take in to consideration all the tanks that they used in Chicago, that 1.25 million is non-existent, so they didn’t make any money on the shoe. What they could have done is release 250K pairs in February worldwide and then 250K pairs in September worldwide and it would have been an instant sellout both times with hype and demand still being high. That would have been 125 million dollars off one Yeezy, 125 million that they never made because they only released 5000 pairs. Pure idiocy.

Last edited:

lol undefeated basically said **** you to manual users and let bots eat the entire stock Tuesday morning

I was thinking Wex was leaving because of his political views that he's been expressing on IG and twitter. He's been reposting a lot of stuff lately and I was wondering if adidas wanted him to be a little more soft spoken about politics.

I was thinking Wex was leaving because of his political views that he's been expressing on IG and twitter. He's been reposting a lot of stuff lately and I was wondering if adidas wanted him to be a little more soft spoken about politics.

Would really be disappointing if that's the case. He should be free to express his thoughts/opinions on his personal social media accounts.

B7DD41D3-13CC-4144-BE3D-B5DB10BC258B.jpeg

Adidas Creative director Paul Gaudio got fired for having an opinon

He didn’t get fired for having an opinion. He was fired for sympathizing with a little douchebag that killed 2 people. Good riddance.

I still can’t figure out why people can’t grasp the idea that you’re free to say whatever you want, but you’re not free from the repercussions of what you said. Folks gotta stop conflating free speech with being able to spout off anything you want without scrutiny. That ain’t how it works, but I guess some people have to learn the hard way.

Arzareths going for $390 in my size on StockX. So tempted to pull it. I just wanna be done with the shenanigans. YS probably gon be a mess. Adidas ain't blessed me in a raffle yet. AND in this new sneaker economy it's no longer a given that "prices will drop for a little once the influx of pairs comes in" Everybody trying to make a million and resellers are now experts at manipulating markets and making Little Timmy bite at crazy prices, inflating the market.

Nah.. Gotta stay strong. I WILL HIT for retail :lol:

if this means we'll see other models get some releases then goodnight, goodbye, and good riddance. best of luck to him and his endeavors! Gimme more foam runners!

Back
Top Bottom