Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Rumor is that more than 10 profiles per device is not the move anymore. Last few releases I was doing mad profiles and it wasn't getting me thru splash.
I think captcha eventually greyed out for me with like 5 profiles open for Bariums. I won't run more than 3 or 4 tops anymore (+ mobile device)

It’s easy to implement but it makes the company money with an instant sell out. He’s basically saying it doesn’t make sense because why spend the money to continuously update something. The only way to stop bots is to not buy at resell.
customer experiences matters
crazy how its impossible to buy sandals. Didnt they sit the first time they dropped?
sat for hours

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 8.04.52 AM.png

Ubiq came through with the W

Hit on the Wood Wood FCFS raffle again for the QNTMS. Highly doubt it goes as smooth as the slides went this this morning, but these Danish MFs showing the kid love

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.14.39 AM.png

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take my money plus my international shipping fee. I'm so so sorry I slandered y'all yesterday :lol: Still not getting my hopes up. Got a feeling karma about to come for the kid

Looking forward to copping my second pair of QNTM Lifes via re-stock resell market next week. Ready to enjoy wearing a pair. MIght even dump Bariums, not feeling them much.

The rest of these drops are a bunch of white noise...

dammit L on the yeezy slides.

how often do boutique just sell these to third party ? i literally was on at the time of release and all sizes sold out....

won Soots on end but the total was $83.50
that end tax...

hey, they gotta make money to make up for stuff that sits. boutique are hitting hard right now.

plus at least you got them. i have issues with boutique selling them directly to third party and none for customers..

Back
Top Bottom