• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
0BB7B12F-05CC-421A-8745-5FB96096DC86.jpeg

First pair of v3's and these are nice. Gonna have to try and find a decently price pair of Alvah's. hope the confirmed app bless me again tomorrow

Will be trying on the Confirmed app tomorrow hope we all win. For anyone that has the quantums before, how to they fit? I wear an 11.5 in 350s so that’s the size I should get right? They look kinda narrow at the toe I hope they don’t have some sort of weird fit

Would you guys trade Alvahs for Azareths? I’m not big on all black shoes but I know they tend to do well resell wise over time

i also have the Azaels so same same but different to the azareths lol

looks like Azareths might be dipping further once all pairs are in hand. Im in at $300 or less and would forget about the trade

0A81C517-AECF-49EB-A4D3-95B89445C10E.jpeg

Last edited:
greed.

depends on the customer.

but yes, generally everyone be mad. .

isn't there a contract between them. and vendor? and wouldn't they benefit from selling to customer anyways. so they could get them to be loyal? what is the point of opening a boutique, get hype items, sell it for themselves and leave all the garbage stuff in their store for people to shop for...

Got my azareths in and I love them . Wayyyy better in person , definitely getting worn this weekend . Definitely my favorite yeezy model

Contemplating if it’s worth to try on the QNTM tomorrow since I have Bariums . Need to see a side by side pic

GL to everyone that wants QNTMs. Passed on Bariums to get OGs. If I can't get em then $125 over retail is my limit lmao. Hope they brick!

Stupid stockx has the lifestyle model (all the 3m i thought) at half the price of the Basketball/performance model.

Im keeping mine, but have no idea how that works out that the more bling version if cheaper.

Stupid stockx has the lifestyle model (all the 3m i thought) at half the price of the Basketball/performance model.

Im keeping mine, but have no idea how that works out that the more bling version if cheaper.
supply dawg. Did the Bball version even have a proper release? Also we're on the eve of a restock. Right now might be (depending on how high stock is) the lowest prices on the lifestyle model go.

I'm with you that it's a far superior model to the Bball though

Back
Top Bottom