Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
First pair secured. My Danish brethren came through again with the FCFS raffle. Enjoy that international shipping money guys. You earned it :lol:

IMG_0503.JPG

Feels good finally getting off this losing streak. Going to sleep. Not even interested in YS shenanigans. If I'm able to double up through another raffle I entered, or Confirmed (after being one of the 7 people on Earth who didn't hit last week) cool. If not, cool :smokin May we all feast today

Will be trying on the Confirmed app tomorrow hope we all win. For anyone that has the quantums before, how to they fit? I wear an 11.5 in 350s so that’s the size I should get right? They look kinda narrow at the toe I hope they don’t have some sort of weird fit

Stay TTS. Toe box is wider than 350.

You can cancel and sign back up on the confirmed app until 10:30 tomorrow, correct?

I'm probably being paranoid, but ADC rejected my card payments the last few times I've gotten through splash. Thinking about switching it to paypal to be safe

You can cancel and sign back up on the confirmed app until 10:30 tomorrow, correct?

I'm probably being paranoid, but ADC rejected my card payments the last few times I've gotten through splash. Thinking about switching it to paypal to be safe
I’m not sure it would let you do PayPal on the raffle. You should be okay. Card rejections when you get through splash are usually because the item goes in and out of stock, which isn’t an issue on an app raffle.

I’m not sure it would let you do PayPal on the raffle. You should be okay. Card rejections when you get through splash are usually because the item goes in and out of stock, which isn’t an issue on an app raffle.
Thanks. I’ve purchased on ADC and YS with it before, but yesterday Capital One flagged it and made me ‘try the purchase again’ meaning I got kicked out of line and never got back through.

I’ll leave it and keep my fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom