Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas thinks my bread is no good so this is it..

FC976B7A-42FC-49C4-A675-61E11A2F413B.jpeg

8AF58948-01BD-42E0-B8B2-F3D66166FFBE.jpeg

79281102-9004-492C-BF8E-1CE03BFDFE58.jpeg

Adidas Slides...(not just yeezy branded)
UK9 = US9 , UK10 = US10 so on & so forth.

IF you are normally a UK9 (US9.5) you need to get the "US10" in slides instead .

So I just got my quantums in and real talk im pretty disappointed. for a shoe that was teased for TWO YEARS the construction is really poor - glue stains throughout and THE EFFING X DOESNT LINE UP - that is such an easy fix to make that X line up - I don't get why that wasn't fixed. The whole heel counter is just mad odd - would have been better if they removed it entirely. The shape too. I think from above it looks good - but the indentation at the arch of the foot make the shape more like a Jordan team basketball shoe than anything else. I thought this was going to be the goat yeezy/future but it isn't. I think the 451 and foam runners and 380s are more futuristic and better constructed. This is an over bulk shoes which in the north I might as well wear a boot. SUPER DISSAPOINTING - not surprised they are tanking on stock x - about to list mine.
Yeah F those things just sell em to me

Yeah dude has go e a bit over the top there.

Joints are fire.

Yeah wouldve been nice if the QC was a bit better on the heel cup line up.

But besides that theyre pretty guuurd.

ima rock em hard.

Finally tried on my 700 V3 last night. Went half up from my 350v2 size and they fit but coulda just went with my 350 size. Wont be wearing thin socks with these. Love them tho will be trying to get every pair that drops. I think the quality is great for the price point, there 100% my favorite Yeezy right now

Well, I caved and purchased my double up via GOAT for 355 but after fee/shipping comes out to 397.

I'm content with that since I had assumed prices would be around 400ish before fee/shipping.

Also pulled on the double up 10.5 on GOAT for at $355. No tax for my state. Just shipping of $12 bucks, so $367. I can live with it. Offing those slides basically paid most of it.

Hoping I get a US pair as opposed to a European pair like raffle pair. Happy with my pair from a QC perspective BUT Maybe it's my camera flash, but it seem like the 3M on my Euro pair not hitting like the 3M I'm seeing in pics on here. Maybe I'm imagining things. But I can't wait to get this pair to do a comparison.

IMG_0539 2.jpg

Like it's "reflecting" but everybody else pics look like they REFLECTING REFLECTING. Once again, maybe I'm buggin :lol:

Need advice from NT: I purchased 350 from Adidas.com. They shipped via Fedex - I received email it says delivered but fedex never came to my house on the timeframe. I have a ring video footage. contacted to Adidas and was told that I have to wait 24hours just in case they will come back but until now (been more than two weeks) it never delivered. everyday I have to talk to Adidas and fedex and they seems like doesn't want to take the responsibility. the claim to fedex was denied but no one explained why- the claim to Adidas is on going but they keep saying they do not have any option.

is there anyone who ordered Adidas.com and never received and file the claim? I am looking for some solution like police report, BBB, FTC - Can anyone give me a advise what should I do? Only thing I did was purchased the shoes from Adidas.com- and it happens spend about 3hours to solve this issue between Adidas and fedex like a ping pong. This is a disaster. I do appreciate anyone who give me an advise.

Looks like prices are coming down in my size for the QNTMs. Ended up having my offer accepted this AM. $362 delivered using GOAT credits. Prices still dropping on Stockx today.

Went TTS and will see how it goes. Once I know my size, Bariums up next.

I had to deal with a stolen/never delivered package from ADC before and it took about 4-5 months I think to get the refund.
wow 4-5month? -.- it is crazy because cusotomer need to do every investigation but only thing the customer did was purchasing the order. -.- I realized how crazy it is.

Back
Top Bottom