Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Some pretty obvious QC issues, but I don’t think it’s too bad. Is it a usual thing for it to be so misaligned on the inside part of the shoe? The outsides line up pretty nicely imo, but insides are terrible

The misalignment on your medial side is shocking. I only have some misalignment on the lateral side on one shoe but it does bug the hell out of me.

DlOUwTb.jpg

Last edited:
Some pretty obvious QC issues, but I don’t think it’s too bad. Is it a usual thing for it to be so misaligned on the inside part of the shoe? The outsides line up pretty nicely imo, but insides are terrible
Had the same issues with the 3m on my pair. I don’t care about it much because I don’t take pictures with flash to often and with out the flash it looks fine.

Damn, mine just barley got shipped to GOAT for authentication |l

Yeah, I was surprised after it took them damn near 20 days to get my Arzareths to me "because Labor Day" and "customs"

Whoever sold these Quantums must have dropped them off at Flight Club, or shipped them from the tri-state area the same day. I ordered around noon on Monday and by Monday evening the app showed "Shipping to GOAT" By Wednesday they were authenticated, and were shipping to me by Thursday. NJ to PA, to arrive today.

5 day turn around. On the flip side I ordered Bodega New Balances with the "Instant Ship" option 2 weeks ago because it was only $10 more, and they took 6 days to get to me. No consistency with these guys :lol:

Does anyone know how SNS raffles work if you select the option to get charged if shoes becomes available again? Noticed a charge on my card this morning checked the app said the quantum’s were drawing again. No confirmation email though.

Sounds like you got the W as well. Email will probably hit your inbox soon

Does anyone know how SNS raffles work if you select the option to get charged if shoes becomes available again? Noticed a charge on my card this morning checked the app said the quantum’s were drawing again. No confirmation email though.

NVM just got confirmation email!!!
On the App
Click Account then click history then choose closed and it will show you if you’re chosen.

Peppers
Free shipping looks like no tax also

Wow.... SNS W. That‘s two back to back I got on the redraw. QNTM lifestyle and AJ1 Japan. The only first pass W I got from them was a air max triax super brick.

edit: Thanks to the PS5 drop, I held off on another aftermarket pair.

GOAT double up pair came in. Definitely some QC differences

Raffle/UK pair on the left. GOAT pair on the right. Little more paint inconsistency on the GOAT heel

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_6163.JPG

They line up good enough.

Biggest flaw I see on the GOAT pair is on the medial side on the butt. This is the right shoe of my raffle pair, next to the right shoe of my GOAT pair on the medial side

IMG_0692.jpg

Shoe on the left is smooth. GOAT pair got that weird crease in it.

As I predicted the GOAT pair would have more QC issues, and therefore they the walk around pair. Raffle joints going on ice. Overall satisfied. But these shoes definitely a gamble.

Ok so on our conspiracy theory talk the other day about the $320 price....

my pair shipped already from goat.... it shipped the same time as another pair I ordered 3 days earlier.... So there is def something going on..... I think it’s goat doing it and they just use the return pairs they get or something like that because they clearly had the shoe on hand

My pair was "shipping to GOAT" within 3 hours of me buying it on Monday. It was at my door this morning :lol:

I don't know whats going on. I just know that some of those pairs they shipping out are damn near B-Grade quality. Maybe Adidas funneling B-Grades through GOAT

#BrickGate #TheConspiracyContinues

when I ordered my geodes for $220 from GOAT back in April they had ready to ship pairs for like 50-60 more. My $220 pair was “shipped to GOAT” immediately and I got it within a week lol. These places are always up to something

Back
Top Bottom