Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So it’s either I attempt the burgundy custom like mache did or the outsole midsole and toe will be burgundy
F8D90798-3E8E-40F7-A17E-88DED13FBCBF.png

Some cards (such as AMEX) have theft protection built in. I got a pair of 300 dollar earphones stolen and they covered the cost. all I had to provide was the case number from Fed Ex and I got refunded in a few days.

Yep, I use AMEX for all electronics for example, as it extends the warranty by a year and a specific VISA for most purchases.. Point is no one should really use a debit card or cash for purchases. Credit cards offer the protection for consumers and plenty of perks. If things go sideways with a purchase I let the CC company and merchant figure it out. Granted things like this happen rarely, but consumers shouldn’t be fighting with big companies over small stuff like this.

Still need to brush the suede to lighten it up a bit
Looking dope. You have vid of the process?

Thanks, Didn’t make a vid. Honestly didn’t plan on doing them last night, the color I wanted to roll with is still in transit. I ended up testing out some dye I used for an old 72/10 dirty bred custom. Ended up just knocking them out at 2 am with what I had and I can’t complain.

ADC rep giving me some flak for initiating return on those Teal QNTMs
Isn't it free returns within a 7 day window? Or are they giving you a hard time because it's after the window closed? Surprised since usually it generates the label through that return page on ADC. Although it has been a minute since i've returned anything to adidas

I like them a lot more than the Arzareths. For people like me who missed out on the Azaels, this is a really good substitute.
I see what u mean. But Azareth more unique. That one just looks like all white with shades of blue....
I'm getting those tho.

Back
Top Bottom