Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You wanna pretend to be innocent? Ok, I’ll play.

You have a history of saying slick sideways racist stuff, and hiding your hands when called out on it.

Ghetto: noun
noun: ghetto; plural noun: ghettoes; plural noun: ghettos
  1. a part of a city, especially a slum area, occupied by a minority group or groups.
There are plenty of Malls in this country that are run down (especially in MI). So are all these run down malls also “Ghetto” as you put it?

Just admit you’re uncomfortable coming to the City to cop kicks because you might run into some minorities.

:stoneface:

fairlane is a dump, it’s basically Dearborn. Mainly arabic people:lol:

you realize a ton of “minorities” shop at somerset where I frequent. More than ever before. Why would that make me uncomfortable :lol:

my point the mall is a dump, just like lakeside mall but I can’t call it ghetto since no one even goes there other than old people to walk around the mall for exercise

fairlane is a dump, it’s basically Dearborn. Mainly arabic people:lol:

you realize a ton of “minorities” shop at somerset where I frequent. More than ever before. Why would that make me uncomfortable :lol:

my point the mall is a dump, just like lakeside mall but I can’t call it ghetto since no one even goes there other than old people to walk around the mall for

6CC8CEDD-5248-4BD4-A120-5D379126DC2F.gif

I’m out.

Half size up Utility Blacks just landed. Hopefully these break in, cuz I almost feel like I could have gone a FULL size up :wow: and I'm a person that likes a snug fit

Tryna make a couple extra adidas accounts so I can enter the raffle. Does anybody know if I have to use different credit cards or addresses???

Half size up Utility Blacks just landed. Hopefully these break in, cuz I almost feel like I could have gone a FULL size up :wow: and I'm a person that likes a snug fit

My pair just arrived too, and I am hoping for the same. I have a 500 Blush on my right foot and a UB on the left (both the same size) and the UB toebox is oppressive.

Yeah... Adidas customer service just might be even worst thank Nike. Basically both them and FedEx act like there's nothing they can do besides change it to a "local" pick up... which is still 900 miles from where I live.

I am officially done buying Yeezys, or any Adidas shoes for that matter. I entered a couple of raffles for BREDs, made sure that the address was correct but I wouldn't be surprised if they still ship them to the wrong address again. Either way they will be getting a charge back from AMEX.

My 500s from ADC still shows no tracking number. Gettin’ worried. Estimated arrival shows tomorrow though. Anyone else dealing w the same nonsense?

My 500s from ADC still shows no tracking number. Gettin’ worried. Estimated arrival shows tomorrow though. Anyone else dealing w the same nonsense?
Adidas Canada always f*cks around up here... My 500s haven't even budged yet & my Onyx RF shipment was given to a 'final mile' delivery service Saturday Night, still hasn't been delivered... Upon checking Yelp reviews for this final mile delivery service T Force I don't think I'm ever gonna get my RFs.

My pair just arrived too, and I am hoping for the same. I have a 500 Blush on my right foot and a UB on the left (both the same size) and the UB toebox is oppressive.
It's so ****ing ridiculous man. Every run of 350s has variations in sizing to the point where people are doing side-by-sides of different colorways and taking out insoles trying to make them fit. No one knows what size to order of new models (leading me to have to sell my Azaels, IMO one of the best colorways/designs in a while not to mention nearly impossible to obtain), and restocks/rereleases fit different than original runs.

These mfs got me contemplating selling my other yeezys out of spite. Not to even mention Ye's ****ty opinions. I'll catch y'all in the AJ1 thread.

/rant

I don’t understand how people can’t fathom that different people have different opinions...is it really that hard to comprehend??
Terrible comparison by the way, him comparing 500 Highs to the concept of the Hybrid Jordan’s.

Anyone else get a shipping delay on the 500s? I just got an email from Adidas saying my order is delayed.

Back
Top Bottom