Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
these not bad

20201202_182335.jpg

500 from JD was shipped had tracking scheduled for Thursday delivery and than canceled for unknown reasons . Called and they wasn’t even sure what happened and claimed I called to cancel but yet the delivery was scheduled for Thursday . 738583A4-861C-473B-9222-90B835B6331D.jpeg

Terrible comparison by the way, him comparing 500 Highs to the concept of the Hybrid Jordan’s.
pretty much every Jordan on this page reminds me of the 500 High. Its the **** color combinations mixed with the mishmash of materials - neoprene leather suede etc. And no one said you can't think different but the majority of ppl think they are trash - evidenced by the fact that they are still sitting on shelfs at local sneaker stores. https://solecollector.com/news/2014/07/a-comprehensive-guide-to-mash-up-air-jordan-s

pretty much every Jordan on this page reminds me of the 500 High. Its the **** color combinations mixed with the mishmash of materials - neoprene leather suede etc. And no one said you can't think different but the majority of ppl think they are trash - evidenced by the fact that they are still sitting on shelfs at local sneaker stores. https://solecollector.com/news/2014/07/a-comprehensive-guide-to-mash-up-air-jordan-s
“the majority of ppl think they are trash”

Thankfully I’ve never gone by what the majority or other people think...I buy what I like. :pimp:

“the majority of ppl think they are trash”

Thankfully I’ve never gone by what the majority or other people think...I buy what I like. :pimp:
this post is motivated by yeezy sheep like ROSKO who hype up every single yeezy. Im not afraid to say certain yezzy are lazy and trash. we gotta stop buying these lame *** v2s if we ever want to see inventive stuff like the 450 more foams foam boots etc.

this post is motivated by yeezy sheep like ROSKO who hype up every single yeezy. Im not afraid to say certain yezzy are lazy and trash. we gotta stop buying these lame *** v2s if we ever want to see inventive stuff like the 450 more foams foam boots etc.
I agree. The repetitive 350s and, more recently, all the ugly upcoming 380s are beyond lazy. The high 500s are more unique, that’s why I like them, but I can see why some people don’t like them. They are one of those “you either like them or you don’t” type of models.

Rosko is a clown. Seems like a lifelong nerd turned hypebeast. I just saw on his IG story that he is releasing a “book” called “The Art of the Manual Cop” :lol:

Roszko is SO annoying, he acts so uneducated like a little kid. He makes live stream for literally every shoe releases and cops them, makes a video the next day selling the same shoes..

Roszko is SO annoying, he acts so uneducated like a little kid. He makes live stream for literally every shoe releases and cops them, makes a video the next day selling the same shoes..

Pretty sure he’s heavily into reselling tbh

He buys early pairs to make YouTube content which he makes money from, a lot of shoetubers do this.

I don’t think this is accurate, 500 highs still use the same tooling as the OG/low 500s. The mix of materials on the upper was also used on some cws of low 500s.

If anything, those 500 Yeezy boots are more like those Jordan fusions.

Weirdness just took place. I login to my FedEx to check if I have any packages headed my way and I see shipment information from Adidas has been sent with a delivery scheduled for Sunday. I hoped in the ADC bred 350 raffle. Wonder if I've won :emoji_astonished:

adidas DTC
Customer Service
550 New Commerce Blvd
Wilkes Barre, PA US 18706
800 423-4327

Thursday , 12/03/2020
1:34 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Then again, it might be some the Adidas shirts I ordered from Macys too. I just thought about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom