Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This is my pair, purchased from Adidas, both left and right shoes have the 3M underlay.
1609996146165.jpeg

1609996190515.jpeg
I’ll have to post a pic of mine. The mesh on my pair seems really thick and not very transparent like these pics. I can see the straps under the mesh but mine are definitely not that bright when hit with the flash.

This is my pair, purchased from Adidas, both left and right shoes have the 3M underlay.

Yeah, that looks like my OG's - my size 12 BSKTBL'S from YS didn't hit like that... you can barely even see through the mesh.

Thanks for posting.

This is the test shot... maybe I was too close to get the effect???

B00CD161-A5C5-4C89-A641-65A9BB68A325.jpeg

I’ll have to post a pic of mine. The mesh on my pair seems really thick and not very transparent like these pics. I can see the straps under the mesh but mine are definitely not that bright when hit with the flash.

Precisely like my pair...

I won't be back at the house with them until late next week to flash them again from further back.

Last edited:
Yeah, that looks like my OG's - my size 12 BSKTBL'S from YS didn't hit like that... you can barely even see through the mesh.

Thanks for posting.

This is the test shot... maybe I was too close to get the effect???

B00CD161-A5C5-4C89-A641-65A9BB68A325.jpeg

Precisely like my pair...

I won't be back at the house with them until late next week to flash them again from further back.
This is mine exactly. Like I said, mine have 3m but not like the Pictures from up top. The mesh is super thick and makes it hard to see it. No my OG QTMN shine really bright.

Last edited:
IM NO PROFESSONAL BUT THEY LOOK FINE TO ME

EDIT* just peeped the wrong size tag tho.. not that it makes them fufu but it raises an eyebrow
However quality control slips sometimes .. weve all seen the jordan ones with the upside down swoosh etc

IM NO PROFESSONAL BUT THEY LOOK FINE TO ME

EDIT* just peeped the wrong size tag tho.. not that it makes them fufu but it raises an eyebrow
However quality control slips sometimes .. weve all seen the jordan ones with the upside down swoosh etc

What do you mean by "wrong size tag"?

Damn, everything I'm seeing about fakes vs real online makes mine check out as legit. I guess I don't see why these would be fakes. The bar code works, mesh holes look good, etc.

Here's the link for them from my ebay purchase - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Yeezy-Boost-700-Wave-Runner-Size-11-5-AUTHENTIC-OG/154219744595?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

still can’t reconcile the lacing & the frontal shape. Also the insole having that wrong insole size is super sus. You have two factory errors that like never happen. There’s no reason a DS Yeezy should be laced like that.

still can’t reconcile the lacing & the frontal shape. Also the insole having that wrong insole size is super sus. You have two factory errors that like never happen. There’s no reason a DS Yeezy should be laced like that.

I bought them used, not DS. What's wrong with the lacing?

haha idk man. I’m confused too. Everything seems to check out except that.

nah actually youre on to something
just checked my OG waves and My size 8 pair has the same smaller sized insole as yours
6.5-7.5 on the side of it

never took out an insole before or even knew there was sizing on the **** to begin with so excuse my ignorance

ya learn something stupid everyday :lol:

Kid, I laughed at you and told dude to ignore you because your opinion is meaningless. Then I mocked your opinion and it went over your head. Smarten up champ.

:rofl:

All this over me saying the Clay Browns are trash. Couldn't be me.

Enjoy your pair, sir. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom