Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Biggest issue was..... You bought them TTS.
350 V2s run snug. TTS is a definite no go.
size up should be mandatory.
The problem is the shoe isn’t built to sustain a long wear where moving and bending and cutting and getting up and down is required. TTS on this is perfect. In fact, I can say with confidence that the sizing is near perfect. With them in hand now, I see exactly where the problem begins once the hurt sinks in. It’s that curve up on the sole on the medial side where it meets with the material that has zero support. Same issue on the lateral side just not as defined as the lateral side doesn’t have the 1/2 inch swoop up on the sole(the material just doesn’t support a long wear like I put them through)

As a casual wear like a trip to the Theater, would be perfect.

Where I’ve drawn a red line, that is where the midsole is. On the lateral side there isn’t enough insole (since the insole is completely flat) to cover that part so it cuts into the side of my foot when I’m moving a lot, walking, cutting, turning, stopping on a dime etc. The medial side isn’t as bad, but you still feel it.
F85DB20F-59C5-47D1-A7E9-61E23F480E86.jpeg

F693C933-B50F-4AD0-AE87-403B31E8EEFD.jpeg

0EDD4728-3554-454B-93E2-FF80B9F48C3A.jpeg

B6A74C67-48B2-4AC0-A545-B21838EC8C7C.jpeg

27B26AE0-B1D9-479F-AB3F-AB40B2990CBC.jpeg

83D6BA32-D7E3-4346-BCF8-A93DEF57A8DF.jpeg

Last edited:
350s are meant for casual wear, not heavy duty wear. I thought that was pretty crystal clear. Being on your feet for 13 hours and walking nearly 27000 steps is going to feel uncomfortable regardless of what you’re wearing.
Maybe next time you should go on a mountain hike in the Rockies with your 350s on, report back to us how bad the 350s did.
Damn.
You act like I touched your girl inappropriately.
😂
I wore a shoe I bought, to work.
Not sure how or when it became crystal clear to you that you couldn’t wear it on a long day, but for me, that day was Saturday.

Today, we discussed it in the Thread partially dedicated to that shoe.
I found that appropriate.
Perhaps I was wrong.

sidenote: Being on my feet for 13hrs and walking 27k steps isn’t uncomfortable in every shoe like howdythere howdythere claims. UB 1 through current models are perfect for those days. Vapormax 1-current models hold Up well to the same wear and tear. So do the FK Epic React 1-current MY.
You don’t have to be uncomfortable-on long days as he suggests.

Last edited:
Kyanites gonna be a hard cop or people aint really checking for em? Asking cause I never copped anything other then a 350v2 and nothing yeezy related since bred re release

OK...we get it. They are uncomfortable for you when worn all day long. But they aren’t for me. Does that make them a bad or good sneaker? That is for each of us to decide but AirMax are uncomfortable to me and not others. I figured it out and moved on quickly instead of posting over and over how they made my feet hurt, how I would design them, etc. Just move on and leave it.
Where I’ve drawn a red line, that is where the midsole is. On the lateral side there isn’t enough insole (since the insole is completely flat) to cover that part so it cuts into the side of my foot when I’m moving a lot, walking, cutting, turning, stopping on a dime etc. The medial side isn’t as bad, but you still feel it.
F85DB20F-59C5-47D1-A7E9-61E23F480E86.jpeg

F693C933-B50F-4AD0-AE87-403B31E8EEFD.jpeg

0EDD4728-3554-454B-93E2-FF80B9F48C3A.jpeg

B6A74C67-48B2-4AC0-A545-B21838EC8C7C.jpeg

27B26AE0-B1D9-479F-AB3F-AB40B2990CBC.jpeg

83D6BA32-D7E3-4346-BCF8-A93DEF57A8DF.jpeg

I wear size 11 in every single yeezy silo except the desert boots and I would say my feet are wide. Yeezy sizing is pretty simple for me now. Idk man…I guess it’s just based on how your foot is shaped.
Thanks for chiming in buddy.

My toes get badly pinched even after I went half size up on my 350 v2. With sizing being all over the place, I might need to give the 700 v3 a miss.

OK...we get it. They are uncomfortable for you when worn all day long. But they aren’t for me. Does that make them a bad or good sneaker? That is for each of us to decide but AirMax are uncomfortable to me and not others. I figured it out and moved on quickly instead of posting over and over how they made my feet hurt, how I would design them, etc. Just move on and leave it.
Jesus man, exit the convo then don’t enter it.

Damn.
You act like I touched your girl inappropriately.
😂
I wore a shoe I bought, to work.
Not sure how or when it became crystal clear to you that you couldn’t wear it on a long day, but for me, that day was Saturday.

Today, we discussed it in the Thread partially dedicated to that shoe.
I found that appropriate.
Perhaps I was wrong.

sidenote: Being on my feet for 13hrs and walking 27k steps isn’t uncomfortable in every shoe like howdythere howdythere claims. UB 1 through current models are perfect for those days. Vapormax 1-current models hold Up well to the same wear and tear. So do the FK Epic React 1-current MY.
You don’t have to be uncomfortable-on long days as he suggests.

350 V2's are a lifestyle / slip on & off casual shoe. If you are looking for all day comfort and support you'll be surprised it might not work for you. Booost feels great when you slip them on but after a prolong period of time, it starts to feel fatiguing. Like your feet needs a rest on something solid.

But it appears you are getting a problem with the sole that none of us can identify with, esp the arch.
The V2 redesign actually upgraded many aspects of V1 in terms of durability. More defined shape (due to the reinforced liner cut out at the toebox), more cushion around the heel liner and of course, the iconic midsole that houses the boost. Because of these changes, a lot of us that sized DOWN on V1's actually sized UP. Half up actually - this is even reinforced by sizing advice from adidas - fits half small.

You should try a half up from whatever sizing you are wearing, and come back with the results?

or maybe just don't get the V2's. Not every shoe fits everyone.

nylon nylon I’m going to try the 13.5 and see what that feels like, especially since it’s said Adidas recommends.5 up as well. Thanks for the info Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 also said the same, my sizing is off. Thanks fellas

Back
Top Bottom