• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Bit of triv.

Brother entered the 18montrose beluga raffle for me, when was that drawn, a month ago or whatever.

One of thise that takes your money and holds it, then refunds you if you dont win.

He got refunded YESTERDAY.

So yeah.

Avoid them.

Bit of triv.

Brother entered the 18montrose beluga raffle for me, when was that drawn, a month ago or whatever.

One of thise that takes your money and holds it, then refunds you if you dont win.

He got refunded YESTERDAY.

So yeah.

Avoid them.
I don't mess with a lot of the EU sites that do that. END and SNS are the only ones I do.

This man really did a Gap music video to get yall to buy the hoodies lmao. I'ma just chill with my cheap $22 black soft vintage gap hoodie while some of yall buy the same thing but cropped for $80+tax. Honestly a marketing genius.

1641878989036.png

Love the hoodie. My light brown has miles. Glad to scoop the black for retail, that will be my third.

It's not on the retail version for some reason, but the care tag on the white sample posted on twitter is accurate - it worked like a charm for me.

Took about ~2 days to air dry but it looks like it just came out of the bag... great quality.

co-sign on abercrombie. their rebrand was a complete 180 in the right direction. Im a big dan of their heavy weight flannels. ive lost 25 pounds since taking this pic but it still has a nice oversized look without being too crazy. Their hoodies are pretty nice too qulaity wise, and fit, but arent as thick/heavy as a yeezy or a supreme hoodie if thats what youre looking for.
1641913051139.png

co-sign on abercrombie. their rebrand was a complete 180 in the right direction. Im a big dan of their heavy weight flannels. ive lost 25 pounds since taking this pic but it still has a nice oversized look without being too crazy. Their hoodies are pretty nice too qulaity wise, and fit, but arent as thick/heavy as a yeezy or a supreme hoodie if thats what youre looking for.
1641913051139.png

Chocs. :pimp:

Thats the relaxed fit I believe, I have the same one. The oversized fits fit bigger. Yeah it isnt as thick as the Yeezy or Essentials but much softer and comfier IMO. Supreme hoodies suck fit wise.

This man really did a Gap music video to get yall to buy the hoodies lmao. I'ma just chill with my cheap $22 black soft vintage gap hoodie while some of yall buy the same thing but cropped for $80+tax. Honestly a marketing genius.

1641878989036.png
I might be wrong but I thought there was already a video for Spaceship 🤷‍♂️

I've been workin' this grave shift and I ain't made ****
I wish I could buy me a spaceship and fly past the sky
I've been workin' this grave shift and I ain't made ****
I wish I could buy me a spaceship and fly past the sky
Man, man, man
If my manager insults me again I will be assaulting him
After I **** the manager up then I'm gonna shorten the register up
Let's go back, back to the Gap
Look at my check, wasn't no scratch
So if I stole, wasn't my fault
Yeah I stole, never got caught
They take me to the back and pat me
Askin' me about some khakis
But let some black people walk in
I bet they show off their token blacky
Oh now they love Kanye, let's put him all in the front of the store
Saw him on break next to the "No Smoking" sign with a blunt in the mall
Takin' my hits, writin' my hits
Writin' my rhymes, playin' my mind
This ****in' job can't help him
So I quit, y'all welcome
Y'all don't know my struggle
Y'all can't match my hustle
You can't catch my hustle
You can't fathom my love dude
Lock yourself in a room doin' five beats a day for three summers
That's a different world like three summers
I deserve to do these numbers
The kid that made that deserves that Maybach
So many records in my basement
I'm just waitin' on my spaceship, blaow

I'm interested in the hoodie, but don't like the extra €20 for shipping to europe at all
plus I would prefer the dark brown cw

Dude. We dont careee. Just post pic when you get em and thats it. Get on twitter instead to update your followers with your tracking
I’ve heard enough of “we don’t care” in my life homie, it doesn’t faze me. But if you insist, I’ll just post a pic when they arrive.

I’ve heard enough of “we don’t care” in my life homie, it doesn’t faze me. But if you insist, I’ll just post a pic when they arrive.
So you annoy everyone in your life with incessant updates of trivial matters, not just us? You seem like a likable enough dude, but please stop spamming the thread with your shipping updates.

Back
Top Bottom