Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
The 700's look like a Payless special.

IMG_20180905_185553.jpg

My face when that's probably why I want them cuz I yearn for the days when my 90s payless Sonic and Knuckles shoes impressed the kids more than the kid in the latest Js. So now I want something "wacky" to stand out again.

Honestly tho what's up with her face?...

ya man me too I sold my Quai 9 on STOCKx,they returned it saying it has discoloration,,duh shoes are old what did you expect from the shoes spotless,,shoes were DS though and unworn
Yeah man my mars 4s were DS from 2006. Quality is trash on that shoe too so what do you expect from a shoe that was sitting in a box for so long. At least GOAT says to be weary of condition due to old age.

IMG_20180905_185553.jpg

My face when that's probably why I want them cuz I yearn for the days when my 90s payless Sonic and Knuckles shoes impressed the kids more than the kid in the latest Js. So now I want something "wacky" to stand out again.

Yyoo!! They where black right? My mom drove all over town looking for a size but they didn't go that big so I stuck my big ole foot in whatever the last size was.

lol lol

all good fellas we all been there.. everyone wants to ride the wave!

that was me with vapormaxes.. i havent bought a pair, but i'd be lying if i had'nt added them to cart a few times 8)

lol lol

all good fellas we all been there.. everyone wants to ride the wave!

that was me with vapormaxes.. i havent bought a pair, but i'd be lying if i had'nt added them to cart a few times 8)
I love the design of the Vapormaxes but they're so narrow and the air unit hurts my feet.
I kept the OW ones though, lol.

Sent a barrage of emails. Got no replies

Never had this happen. Tweet at stockx and Luber and they usually DM you to work something out. Twitter is basically the only customer service channel being responded to since they can’t hide it from others. Emails typically go into the abyss

IMG_20180905_185553.jpg

They got those “Sonic” Pumas out now.

Adidas app is tripping. I’m in the same location that I’m always in for drops and it’s saying I’m not in the zone :lol:

Either they shrunk that ish or this app is just terrible.

man how many different versions of the 700 is there? the best version is the OG or the kiwi.. the lace tabs on the white colorway (700v2) is trash and not being able to see the lace holes on those are definitely trash

Back
Top Bottom