Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just like real rats, folks gonna be shocked to see them out on the street, be scared of them, run away from them

IMG_3003.JPG

oh im sorry, I thought I came in the yeezy thread.
Here, let me recap the previous four and the next four pages that are to come.

"Man,I'm tired of the V2's"
"Can someone LC these for me"
"When do the rats drop"
"Is the wave runners really restocking"
*Insert picture of outfit for today*
*Insert smoking emoji in reply to picture*
"Anyone know if the peebras coming back out?"
Rinse, repeat.

If something of importance happened yeezy related happend, this thread would have moved way beyond page 90. You know this. Didn't the thread jump 2 pages when YS put up the password page and the drop was for boots?

I do apologize for the OT posts though...I just don't venture to the other parts of this forum because...I just don't.

Here, let me recap the previous four and the next four pages that are to come.

"Man,I'm tired of the V2's"
"Can someone LC these for me"
"When do the rats drop"
"Is the wave runners really restocking"
*Insert picture of outfit for today*
*Insert smoking emoji in reply to picture*
"Anyone know if the peebras coming back out?"
Rinse, repeat.

Not gonna lie, this was spot on

^Thanks for the recap. Now that 700s are rumored to rerelease, anyone NOT want'em anymore ? :lol:
For the record, I do want these...

Apologies if this has been discussed in depth already as I have been away from this thread for a while, but I have just had a peek on ebay and am shocked at how low the resale is on Blue Tints. What's the explanation for this?

Apologies if this has been discussed in depth already as I have been away from this thread for a while, but I have just had a peek on ebay and am shocked at how low the resale is on Blue Tints. What's the explanation for this?
The same as for every other shoe release ever. Demand vs supply. The stock was really high for them and many people though they were an average colorway which means the resell goes down.

They're all fake on ebay.

The same as for every other shoe release ever. Demand vs supply. The stock was really high for them and many people though they were an average colorway which means the resell goes down.

Yeah but you can literally pick them up for £200 on ebay UK. And Tints weren't made in as high amounts as the Beluga 2 AFAIK yet they still fetch prices almost £100 more on average.

Weird thing is I saw a pair of Tints on feet at the weekend and they appear to be one of the best looking of all the V2s from what I saw. Certainly better than my Zebras and Creams.

Yeah but you can literally pick them up for £200 on ebay UK. And Tints weren't made in as high amounts as the Beluga 2 AFAIK yet they still fetch prices almost £100 more on average.

Weird thing is I saw a pair of Tints on feet at the weekend and they appear to be one of the best looking of all the V2s from what I saw. Certainly better than my Zebras and Creams.
Well based on the opinion of people I know and what I’ve read in certain groups the blue tints are definitely not the most liked colorway. I also think it has something to do with the fact that with the quantities on the V2’s lately, many seem to go with retail or bust to be honest. Why spend money on resell when you can just wait for another colorway to come out.

It’s because they aren’t very sought after or hyped and the colorway is meh in person :ohwell:

They’re a really weird colorway too and not easy to match a lot up with :rolleyes

But now that prices are down I’m a swoop in and scoop them up :smokin

It’s because they aren’t very sought after or hyped and the colorway is meh in person :ohwell:

They’re a really weird colorway too and not easy to match a lot up with :rolleyes

But now that prices are down I’m a swoop in and scoop them up :smokin

I honestly thought they looked great, better than my Zeebruhs. The blue around the sockliner popped really nice on the pair I saw on someone's feet.

A fact also that I forgot to mention is that they were released during a weird time of the year. Seems like most people like the beluga 2.0 better which was released only 2 weeks before so people probably rather spent their money on that shoe. Plus the colorway itself really feels like a spring/summer shoe. I know some people found it weird why they would release it in december instead of around maybe april/may.

Nah, there are loads of sellers with long term, strong, positive feedback selling them. There is simply no need for those people to risk their ebay rep all for the sake of a pair of sneakers.

There's a lot of buyers who can't tell between a fake vs authentic pair. You have authenticators like StockX that flag real pairs as fake. But hey if you want to buy Yeezys off eBay out of all the other platforms then go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom