Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’ll never understand why Adidas and Kanye have seemingly abandoned the 750.. I’m guessing they were harder to manufacture and not as good of a profit margin as 350s (which are probably dirt cheap to manufacture).

I think you hit it right on the head

The 750s have a luxury feel to em as supposed to the 350

Adidas confirmed for LA peeps is up for 500s

If Kanye and Adidas are just going to continue with these ugly shoes I need to just delete the app. Can someone confirm the 750's are done?

1FD0C5A1-DC4A-4367-93E4-029AD155065D.jpeg
Monday blues ‍♂️
tints are too dope

CP is more comfortable because the crepe is thicker but they ain’t touching BV quality. You can find a Chelsea wit CP quality almost anywhere.

You’re 100% right about BV being higher quality but I much prefer the shape and cleanness of CP Chelseas to BVs. I really really hate that stupid stitching on the medial side of BVs.

if Kanye doesnt headline Saturday night at 747 it will be Adidas biggest L to date... I'm lowkey highkey pumped about this

if Kanye doesnt headline Saturday night at 747 it will be Adidas biggest L to date... I'm lowkey highkey pumped about this
I see your logic but I just don't see Adidas having a creator/endorser there to perform. Im certain his contract is specifically for creating and endorsing shoes...not making Adidas related performance appearances.

Think you will be disappointed.

Also 200 dollars for a non-prineknit and non-boost shoe? I'm actually pretty excited to check out adiprene+ but Adidas can **** off with these prices.
Anniversary UB's were a joke at 220. Neighborhood iniki collaboration is a joke at 200. The 500's are a joke at 200. Why not charge 200 for the power phases then? Don't they retail for 120?

I see your logic but I just don't see Adidas having a creator/endorser there to perform. Im certain his contract is specifically for creating and endorsing shoes...not making Adidas related performance appearances.

Think you will be disappointed.

Also 200 dollars for a non-prineknit and non-boost shoe? I'm actually pretty excited to check out adiprene+ but Adidas can **** off with these prices.
Anniversary UB's were a joke at 220. Neighborhood iniki collaboration is a joke at 200. The 500's are a joke at 200. Why not charge 200 for the power phases then? Don't they retail for 120?

Anything is possible and I'm a dreamer lol ... I'll be there :nthat:
re: Adiprene - My Rafs have Adiprene, so unless its applied vastly different, its not anything special....

Anything is possible and I'm a dreamer lol ... I'll be there :nthat:
re: Adiprene - My Rafs have Adiprene, so unless its applied vastly different, its not anything special....
Isn't there a difference between adiprene and adiprene plus?

Isn't there a difference between adiprene and adiprene plus?

i may be mistaken then .. i didnt realize it was Adi+... a quick google search yielded a video from 2011 showing the diff...

I'm back to intrigued lol

i may be mistaken then .. i didnt realize it was Adi+... a quick google search yielded a video from 2011 showing the diff...

I'm back to intrigued lol
Yeah I'm mildly intrigued but boost has ruined me, everything else feels like walking on housebricks. Tried on the twinstrikes last week, looked good but damn the sole had zero give.

Back
Top Bottom