Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just checked out a size 10. After I entered payment info, it would tell me it was out of stock so I hit the back button to keep all my payment info ready to go. Then opened another tab to refresh the page that said "out of stock" until it let me put in my basic info, thats how i knew it was back in stock. Then jumped back to my payment tab and hit order. Went through. Got confirmation email from YS.

You got through on YS and ADC? :nthat:
Yeezus shining those ultralight beams on you for playing you the first time around :lol:
Not taking any chances this time
Shoutout to the homie @drisk34 for the oop while I was occupied with the ol lady :nerd::lol:
Blood was eating that cake
giphy.gif

Tried on ADC.. it let me through on my phone only sz 11 and wouldn't let me add it to cart. Jokes.

Just checked out a size 10. After I entered payment info, it would tell me it was out of stock so I hit the back button to keep all my payment info ready to go. Then opened another tab to refresh the page that said "out of stock" until it let me put in my basic info, thats how i knew it was back in stock. Then jumped back to my payment tab and hit order. Went through. Got confirmation email from YS.
I tried the same thing with completely different info and they still cancelled me

Close call...never missed on a pair of yeezys since I've been buying kicks. Got a size 14 on the last restock that they had no tweets for. Had to get a damn VPN.

Back
Top Bottom