Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Tempted to double up and place another order but don’t want any of them to be cancelled.

as long as you order seperate orders you're good i believe. i know for a fact someone on twitter told me they cooked two different orders on ys. but they are cancelling multiple pairs on one order

When i say cancelled that means black people dont watch that trash no more!
Cancelled is like a protest like Starbucks is cancelled! papa johns is cancelled! Ect
We control in what we watch and consume and purchase

How old are you?

Thanks for speaking for all of us.

Starbucks is canceled? So I can't go get a pumpkin spiced latte anymore? Was that one store of corporate policy?

You called it trash, so I doubt you ever watched Seinfeld before.

If you want to apply the cancelled game you would be making your own clothes and sneakers, much less being in America period. Speak for yourself.

Last edited:
as long as you order seperate orders you're good i believe. i know for a fact someone on twitter told me they cooked two different orders on ys. but they are cancelling multiple pairs on one order

Yeah I figured not to get greedy and I’ll be happy with my 1 pair.

Yup - tried to checkout an 8 for my wife. Put me in line for like two minutes then said OOS.

Sucks sz 8 is sold out was going to order a pair for wifey also.

Last edited:
Just ordered. Highly doubt its gonna go through.

If so, they made millions per size. Lol

does anyone in here happen to know how to size in the yeezy cleats? Do they run big like the shoes?

How old are you?

Thanks for speaking for all of us.

Starbucks is canceled? So I can't go get a pumpkin spiced latte anymore? Was the one store of corporate policy?

You called it trash, so I doubt you ever watched Seinfeld before.

If you want to apply the cancelled game you would be making your own clothes and sneakers, much less being in America period. Speak for yourself.

So tell me how do you feel about Michael Richards? By that I mean, can you still watch Seinfeld and enjoy it knowing what he thinks about you?

Anyway...

This is the only time I've ever seen Yeezys sitting in my size and of course, I don't like the Wave Runners.

I'm never getting a pair of 350's for retail lol... F Kanye West.

We arguing over Seinfield?

AF24A6AC-2063-4361-8098-DAF2785996A7.png

Resale gonna be dead on them. They really sitting on YS still. I think the $300 price point scares people away honestly. Which it rightfully should. The shoes are fantastic...but not worth $300.
Hope everyone that wants them gets them though. Yeezys for all

Back
Top Bottom