Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just cooked!
giphy.gif

At resell price:smh::blush:

is it better to get them now or will go up like static reflective
Well there was some GITDs are bricks talk past couple days but that seems to have died down with seemingly no saturday online ADC or YS release. Prices steadily going up on Stockx. After the gen pop realizes there is no online release prices will probably rise higher.

Well there was some GITDs are bricks talk past couple days but that seems to have died down with seemingly no saturday online ADC or YS release. Prices steadily going up on Stockx. After the gen pop realizes there is no online release prices will probably rise higher.

I agree with this. this is becoming (if they dont drop online) the new frozen yellow. frozen yellows were the most limited at one point. look what happened.

frozen yellows crashed heavily even before the second release too. think these glows will go the same way..and they're not even as nice
a lot of talk about the frozen yellow I like them. I like the glows surprisingly as well I think. . but im not keeping both. im gong to see which one I like better and release the other. They look teh same to me.

frozen yellows crashed heavily even before the second release too. think these glows will go the same way..and they're not even as nice
Strongly disagree. The whole shoe glows in the dark, it is a special material that is woven in to the upper, the novelty of that alone will keep demand sky high. If the glows released in larger numbers, they'd sell like the Zebras did this past fall, which means resell will still be in the 350 range and climb back up over 400. As it stands, without a re-release the GITD will climb to the 550-650 mark. The hype died down because of higher stock and no novelty, releasing tons of neutral colors. This brings back the hype and excitement, people want something unique and cool, and this is it.

Strongly disagree. The whole shoe glows in the dark, it is a special material that is woven in to the upper, the novelty of that alone will keep demand sky high. If the glows released in larger numbers, they'd sell like the Zebras did this past fall, which means resell will still be in the 350 range and climb back up over 400. As it stands, without a re-release the GITD will climb to the 550-650 mark. The hype died down because of higher stock and no novelty, releasing tons of neutral colors. This brings back the hype and excitement, people want something unique and cool, and this is it.
yeah definitely possible they'll reach that mark due to the initial hype and limited factor, but I think value will go down once the hype dies. IMO it's a gimmick and not a versatile shoe. the release details have been murky, but if the demand was that great there'd be a lot more than like 5 of us in here tonight lol

yeah definitely possible they'll reach that mark due to the initial hype and limited factor, but I think value will go down once the hype dies. IMO it's a gimmick and not a versatile shoe. the release details have been murky, but if the demand was that great there'd be a lot more than like 5 of us in here tonight lol
I dont think the price will go down much from where it is now before it rises again after everyone receives there pairs and release is officially done. This flourescent is the IT color for summer. Theres more than 5 of us trust and they all just jumped on their computers when that monitor just went off

Demand isn't the highest it's been but I think if there were more online releases tonight and tomorrow, and footapps doing reserves, you'd see much more activity on here. They released in the middle of the week without anyone being aware, and I think that threw a lot of people off too.

Back
Top Bottom