Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Does this include the “wait in line” message? Got that for a few seconds before getting to checkout.

Nah that’s normal queue, I’m talking about just getting the site to load to begin with. They’re throttling access so it takes an additional 20-30 seconds for the site to load.

You ain’t gettin multiples b
YearlyGaseousBobolink-size_restricted.gif

Nah that’s normal queue, I’m talking about just getting the site to load to begin with. They’re throttling access so it takes an additional 20-30 seconds for the site to load.
Thought so but wanted to check. Setting up the quicker checkout method on YS so when they drop I'll just put in payment and hit process.

Adidas site just blows my mind. I have yet to score a pair from their site on any Yeezy drop. Definitely the most unreliable site.

ADC has easily been the least reliable for me historically as well even though I have copped in the past.

im at work so my chances are slim... the only way that worked for me at the crib was to have like 6 devices.... had 3 ipads, 2 cell phones and my macbook and i was bound to hit on 1... still had to wait a few hours though to get through

Yes
For the zebra drop, the confirmation took hours to show so just wait a bit
I just looked at my paypal email confirmation and noticed there's nothing in the description section, nothing showing "Yeezy 350 v2 Black" and nothing showing my size. Is this normal or is there a chance Champs cancels on me? Man I hope there's nothing to worry about :smh::nerd:

upload_2019-6-7_6-32-12.png

Back
Top Bottom