Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What drove you over the edge with Lundmarks?

the splash. It pushed me over the edge by letting me through within the first minute
jk. I had a sudden change of heart just like you. And even then I wasn't sure I was gonna cop for myself. I helped my brother and his wife cop theirs on FNL first at like 7am. And then helped 2 more people on theirs on YS and footsites. Believe it or not, the very last pair I copped was myself and even then I was willing to oop my personal pair to JPS in case I couldn't get through for him. By the time ADC dropped, I was already done with buying any more but queued up anyway and I got thru splash for that within 15 mins too. Ended up helping 1 more person, so it all worked out in the end. Only have 1 pair for myself.

PS. I co-sign da lundmark so hard I’m copping a pie for my mom as part of her 60th bday gift in August.

the splash. It pushed me over the edge by letting me through within the first minute
jk. I had a sudden change of heart just like you. And even then I wasn't sure I was gonna cop for myself. I helped my brother and his wife cop theirs on FNL first at like 7am. And then helped 2 more people on theirs on YS and footsites. Believe it or not, the very last pair I copped was myself and even then I was willing to oop my personal pair to JPS in case I couldn't get through for him. By the time ADC dropped, I was already done with buying any more but queued up anyway and I got thru splash for that within 15 mins too. Ended up helping 1 more person, so it all worked out in the end. Only have 1 pair for myself.

Lol wow. Funny how things work out sometimes.

I’ll be honest. I want the clouds probably more than any other yeezy releasing this year. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but it’s mine lol. I’ll try to chase a pair down.

3F31EC7B-9D05-44D8-A9DE-4E98B17868F9.jpeg

Usually a medium sized down cuz I knew it’d fit like some Zelda type ****
It fits but these sleeves longer than I’d like
Got it fo like half the retail price word to lowball bids doe :nthat:

I’ll be honest. I want the clouds probably more than any other yeezy releasing this year. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but it’s mine lol. I’ll try to chase a pair down.

I didn’t like analogs till it was styled nicely.

If clouds make a dope fit = Turnt

Back
Top Bottom