• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Pls keep not liking magnets, NT

I like the Magnets, I just can't justify the cost after owning the Waverunners. My logic doesn't make much sense though because I couldn't resist the Bone White's even with Blushes in my collection but whatever call me a sucker for some 500s lol. Good luck for those that want em

Gotta admit I’d chuckle if the only people who could buy em were folks who actually entered their email address for updates...

Gotta admit I’d chuckle if the only people who could buy em were folks who actually entered their email address for updates...

I was thinking the same thing so I plugged in my email address, that’s was around 8am

Still nada

source.gif

This is called Creating Hype 101.

There wasn’t a ton of it coming into today. Making folks wait all damn day for a YS exclusive definitely takes the hype up a few notches, IMO.

Or on the other hand, adidas/YS are just a-holes. :lol:

This is called Creating Hype 101.

There wasn’t a ton of it coming into today. Making folks wait all damn day for a YS exclusive definitely takes the hype up a few notches, IMO.

Or on the other hand, adidas/YS are just a-holes. :lol:

I'm going w/ door number 2...

Yeah I don’t know that hype builds by just not cementing a release time or releasing later in the day, the same people that really want them and the same people that are trying to make $20 off Stock X are still in it.

I don’t see someone who wasn’t interested, all of a sudden succumbing

Back
Top Bottom