Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Worn once to the mall!? I'm assuming an inside mall at that. I would've cleaned them off and sold em as new if there were no visible signs of wear. It's cool if i get attacked for this. I understand.

Lmaoooo I kinda did the same thing to Nike with a pair of Kobe X elite highs I balled in a few times (outside). Cleaned the soles up and returned them for a full refund like 3 years later :rofl: gotta love Nike return policy

72AAF2DD-2751-470A-8D7A-232EAA2F9905.jpeg

COZY THURSDAY
SEASON 6 tee IN CORE
SEASON 5 Track pants OXBLOOD/LUNA
MAUVE ON THE FOOT
CALABASAS SOCK*

I kinda want these Inerta v2's because they look cool... but I also kinda don't wear my Inertia v1's because they are too blue. And I also kinda don't want to buy them off the jump, because they'll prob go on discount / StockX for $250ish like most 700's after launch.

Anyone going for them? Not even sure if I should enter raffles (retail+)

Tryna keep an open mind but the midsole on those V3s is awful especially the heel. Banana shape is terrible. Prob gonna pass on both.

I hope y’all keep not liking the v3!!

Us not liking it is not going to affect resale-quantity produced will. Hype is driven by resale prices, look at the OG Waverunner preorder release-those sat/had little hype but resale prices became outrageous later on from all the people who slept.

I kinda want these Inerta v2's because they look cool... but I also kinda don't wear my Inertia v1's because they are too blue. And I also kinda don't want to buy them off the jump, because they'll prob go on discount / StockX for $250ish like most 700's after launch.

Anyone going for them? Not even sure if I should enter raffles (retail+)

I think I’ll try for them. Definitely feeling the V2 version of inertia more than V1. V2 is just s better silhouette for that colorway, IMO.

Not sure if I’ll wait though. I probably should but I’m sure I’ll jump the gun if I can scoop for $300 flat.

I am slowly wanting these Inertia V2s... for whatever reason the V1 didn't work for me with the colorway but something about the V2 makes these look pretty nice. Someone talk me out of it please, I don't need to spend another $300.

yeezy-v2-inertia-release-date5.jpg

I am slowly wanting these Inertia V2s... for whatever reason the V1 didn't work for me with the colorway but something about the V2 makes these look pretty nice. Someone talk me out of it please, I don't need to spend another $300.

yeezy-v2-inertia-release-date5.jpg

That pic makes them look great. If these were just all different shades of greys and not blue, I'd double up.

Back
Top Bottom