Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Camping? No thanks.

I’ll enjoy the daily amenities that my house or a hotel provides. :lol:

:lol: yea it's not for everyone, but if you've never done it... It's still something worth trying. There's just something about sleeping outside, camp fires, shooting guns, fishing, Jeeping, smoking, the stars, etc.

To be fair, I grew up in MI and camping there sucks compared to CO.

Had To Lace Em Up After Getting Off :pimp:
667A8274-F81F-48DF-A2D7-23B023D0A8A5.jpeg

Tried Them On Side By Side, Same Size As My Salts And I Gotta Give It To < Salts On Comfort. Something About Those Makes For A Better On Foot Experience Physically. Aesthetics Goes To Waves Tho No Doubt :pimp:

:lol: yea it's not for everyone, but if you've never done it... It's still something worth trying. There's just something about sleeping outside, camp fires, shooting guns, fishing, Jeeping, smoking, the stars, etc.

To be fair, I grew up in MI and camping there sucks compared to CO.

The only MI camping I acknowledge is Grand Haven in a RV. Those were good times. :pimp:

Sleeping outside? Sleeping in a tent? Hell nah! :lol:

IDK what that means? lol like they just randomly drop in the middle of the night or something?

yep pretty much anytime. the glows dropped at midnight... with the way its looking it seems as if these are heading in that direction. Not sure if it'll be midnight but it'll be random.

DS waves need to break in / mold to your foot. Mine are very comfy now, as are my Mauves. Tephras not as much, as they don't get as much wear. Not sure if 700v1 > v2 or not

Wish they would've told us about the tongue straps on the Mauves. I bought them in the same size as my Wave Runners not knowing there was that supporting strap, so they fit more narrow than my WRs.

Had To Lace Em Up After Getting Off :pimp:
667A8274-F81F-48DF-A2D7-23B023D0A8A5.jpeg

Tried Them On Side By Side, Same Size As My Salts And I Gotta Give It To < Salts On Comfort. Something About Those Makes For A Better On Foot Experience Physically. Aesthetics Goes To Waves Tho No Doubt :pimp:

Salts may have that ortholite insole like the inertia’s did. Waves for sure don’t.

Yeezy sizing has been awful son...my wavs fit bigger than other v1s. I copped the mauves in the same size as the waves and they were tighter. So now I just go half up in all 700 v1s. But before I realized what was going on I already copped a ton of v1 (I just hadn’t gotten around to wearing them).

Then I noticed v2 were fitting tts so I copped a bunch at my tts 10.5. I wore my vantas and they felt fine but I unds my tephras the other day and they were tight at the toebox:stoneface:

So now I got a closet full of 10.5 and 11 700s. I’m super ocd and hate having different sizes. And that’s just 700. Y’all already how the 350 started half up now their tts so I got a bunch of the newer 350s that are too big. I bought and returned prolly three pair of boots too. Smh, 500s and powerphases are the only shoe that I’ve nailed sizing on...half up

While the sizing IS all over the place for everything I find my waves and muaves the same, the band may make them feel more snug but I like it, no sliding

Does anyone feel like in the 350 v2s your big toe is stepping on area between the edge of the insole and the edge of the shoe and you can feel it

Does anyone feel like in the 350 v2s your big toe is stepping on area between the edge of the insole and the edge of the shoe and you can feel it

Yeah but only on my right foot. Lundmarks.

I actually just put a double air pillow cushion in under the stock insole and it makes the shoe fit all around better. Upper was so loose before but length was great. The extra insole helps take up some of the free space.

Surprised it doesn't even have the shoe up on YS with the "coming soon/releasing on ________" Definitely looking like a shock drop. Just hope it won't shock drop on Friday evening since I'll be out with the wife celebrating her bday

Surprised it doesn't even have the shoe up on YS with the "coming soon/releasing on ________" Definitely looking like a shock drop. Just hope it won't shock drop on Friday evening since I'll be out with the wife celebrating her bday

Most definitely looking like a shock drop. Just like you, I'll be out Friday evening. If they shock drop it hopefully it's at like midnight or 3 am like previous drops on YS.

Yeezy mafia selling samples of the 380 .. so I’m confused are these really realizing Saturday or is just samples out there and we will get a later release date

Yeezy mafia selling samples of the 380 .. so I’m confused are these really realizing Saturday or is just samples out there and we will get a later release date
the alien colorway, when produced at the factory, was labeled as "350 v3". then adidas/ye decided to make it a separate shoe rather than a continuation of the 350 line pretty recently, thus renaming the shoe to 380. but a bunch of pairs were already made, so rather than scraping them they are just going to release them with a sample tag slapped on the inside. but the box will say yeezy 380.

at least that's what i got out of their tweets.

i think if they were to properly release in the future, they will have the proper yeezy 380 tag on the inside, differentiating them from this weekend's release.

the alien colorway, when produced at the factory, was labeled as "350 v3". then adidas/ye decided to make it a separate shoe rather than a continuation of the 350 line pretty recently, thus renaming the shoe to 380. but a bunch of pairs were already made, so rather than scraping them they are just going to release them with a sample tag slapped on the inside. but the box will say yeezy 380.

at least that's what i got out of their tweets.

i think if they were to properly release in the future, they will have the proper yeezy 380 tag on the inside, differentiating them from this weekend's release.
Is this just for yeezy mafia or will the yeezysupply ones be samples too if they release on Saturday ?

Back
Top Bottom