• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
for the free?!
I'm not holding my breath but yes. She said it's happening to some. Where the app reships a pair of it hasn't been confirmed in the app. I'm highly doubtful and might've screwed myself by calling. But I'm happy regardless.

I'm not holding my breath but yes. She said it's happening to some. Where the app reships a pair of it hasn't been confirmed in the app. I'm highly doubtful and might've screwed myself by calling. But I'm happy regardless.

fingers crossed and hope it works out for at least your original pair. if u get 2, thatd b sweet.

Sounds like an easy way for her to be reprimanded or worse. I could understand a store credit or something. A whole free pair of shoes when you are getting them tomorrow? overkill!

Sounds like an easy way for her to be reprimanded or worse. I could understand a store credit or something. A whole free pair of shoes when you are getting them tomorrow? overkill!
Well I literally had no clue they were even shipped and yesterday chat didn't know either they said everything looks good and they'll be packed and shipped soon. So it's possible. But im highly doubtful. App still says confirmed and preparing to ship. Hopefully it updates with a new tracking number 🙏🤣

Reprimanded? The CSR agent he spoke to has nothing to do with the picking & packing process in the warehouse... She's just simply telling him there's a bug in their system that is causing some people to end up with 2 pairs of shoes, no one is getting reprimanded except the people who work on the inventory packing & shipping system.

anybody know the stock numbers on the reflective blacks? Really wondering if I should pull the trigger and get a pair of reflectives. Black reflectives are the only ones I'm remotely interested in. Need one RF for the collection

for the free?!

This happened to me in 2017 with the 1st Cream release lol (ironically also my 1st Yeezy W) It also happened to a few people with the Beluga 2.0 release that year as well. I thought they would have fixed these issues by now since, back then, these were the first high demand, huge (in terms of stock) Yeezy drops and Adidas was inexperienced, compared to nowadays as Yeezys in 2016 and prior had been pretty limited.

Well I literally had no clue they were even shipped and yesterday chat didn't know either they said everything looks good and they'll be packed and shipped soon. So it's possible. But im highly doubtful. App still says confirmed and preparing to ship. Hopefully it updates with a new tracking number 🙏🤣

Weirdly enough, my app never showed that I even purchased these blacks. It shows no history or points in my "activity", etc. All my info was via email, just like a normal ADC order.

Also just got my RMN $30 cashback for the last waves restock :smokin

Reprimanded? The CSR agent he spoke to has nothing to do with the picking & packing process in the warehouse... She's just simply telling him there's a bug in their system that is causing some people to end up with 2 pairs of shoes, no one is getting reprimanded except the people who work on the inventory packing & shipping system.
Ok—based on his reply to me it looks like neither of them knew the shoes were shipped at the time of the discussion. I thought he and the CSR rep knew they were arriving tomorrow and another pair was being sent for his troubles. My bad!

Quick update, so my app just notified my package shipped but it's delivery date is Friday and has a different tracking number than the one chat provided me with. I now have tracking for two separate pairs with different movement. One tommorow, one Friday. I think I'm in there Boyzzz🤣🤣

Last edited:
RF pair came in - thought it was going to look ugly (I always thought NR > RF) but actually like it a lot in person. But when placed next to NR, still prefer NR.

Attachments

• B33890EC-1B4F-4A34-A112-0EB294B01FF0.jpeg
    B33890EC-1B4F-4A34-A112-0EB294B01FF0.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 818184F9-25BB-4A93-840C-C44442AE8116.jpeg
    818184F9-25BB-4A93-840C-C44442AE8116.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 458
RF pair came in - thought it was going to look ugly (I always thought NR > RF) but actually like it a lot in person. But when placed next to NR, still prefer NR.

Looks good. I definitely understand the “dandruff” criticism, but it seems to add a little depth as well.

Quick update, so my app just notified my package shipped but it's delivery date is Friday and has a different tracking number than the one chat provided me with. I now have tracking for two separate pairs with different movement. One tommorow, one Friday. I think I'm in there Boyzzz🤣🤣
Oops

What do they look like in the sunlight? Are they purple-ish like the NR?

Wanting to trade DS beluga 2.0s + DS Black NR for a pair of Black RF. Hopefully I can find someone in the bay to make that trade. I think it’s pretty fair, what do you guys think?

My nrs are scheduled to arrive friday from dsg. I would think people start unloading thursday or friday for anybody looking to go the resell market.

Back
Top Bottom