Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm so pissed at f#$ adidas... they cancelled the black 350 I won on the app... how do you f this up? You pick the winners and cancel their orders 2 weeks after ..

OG shape, yellow sole, and red font >

Agreed, my daughter’s second pair just delivered from X and we got lucky on the og color vs. the bleach white pair... I have one DS that I don’t think I’ll appreciate for a very long time..they almost look fake to me but whatever.

I like the creamy tint on the OG zebras too. Or maybe I just wore it too much lol.

Otherwise, I liked the yellowish sole too.

Even though the newer Zebras are gonna eventually yellow.

At this point I feel like sites and stores had so many pairs they wanted to make sure they sold every last one.

It was really bad today, I don’t know what was up.
easily the worst the apps have been. i remember it being really bad a few separate times but ive always managed to log in at some point and confirm my reservations. it took me two hours to even log in - which meant all my 11s expired and i had a couple of yeezreel's that had like 5 mins left to confirm. so stupid.

yeah it was stupid for those apps to do the playoff 11s and 350s at essentially the same time.

at least FNL did the 11s raffle one day and the 350 raffle the following day.

What are the chances of getting a 9.5 in the yeezys tomorrow at the mall since the apps were broken?

What are the chances of getting a 9.5 in the yeezys tomorrow at the mall since the apps were broken?

Good chance, should be a lot of unclaimed pairs. If anything, you should be able to grab a pair easily online with minimal effort. Resellers sees these as "bricks"and people are ditching them by the minute. Sellers making retail or under on these on stockx already and will dip even more when its flooded tomorrow. Thus.....good news for those who truly want them.

WTF, so the YEEZREEL does glow?

He says that's a reflective pair he's reviewing
Screenshot_2019-12-14-00-53-58-868_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:
How fast does your guys crystal ball say that Adidas will ship the Zebras? Our office is closed until January 2nd and I currently have my Adidas packages set up to ship to my work. Really hoping to hit on these and was debating whether or not I should have them shipped to my pad or the office?

Back
Top Bottom