Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Salty af after today and idc. Debating on copping something to make myself feel better. Aliens or maybe yecheil rf. Not paying those resale prices for v3s. My decision was if I struck out, I would pay resale but not those prices.

Save your money. Take a walk, see a movie, enjoy a nice dinner. I’m sure you already have plenty of heat to keep you occupied!

My Eastbay and CHamps orders of the black mcs have been sitting at the damn UPS center since the 21st... but aren't scheduled to be delivered until Friday... wtf?

Dam I was just saying to my wife I’ve acclimated to this new world, I’m wondering why my Zebras haven’t shipped yet, nothing but processed in the app and I’m seeing dudes already got theirs..... Reminding myself it’s only been a couple of days and it’s Christmas time, damn I remember when I wouldn’t trip for weeks about **** like this. :rofl: Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!!!

Does anyone own a pair of the Yeezy Powerphase Calabasas? Thoughts on comfort?
The pairs up on YS....I can't get a good feel for what color they actually are.

So I'm on the phone now with UPS... talked to this lady and asked here why my delivery scheduled for Friday when they have been sitting 30 mins away from me since the 21st... her explination made absolutely no sense.

I've been transferred 3 times, from a regular call center associate to a so called supervisor and now back to another random call center associate. She is trying to tell me that since it's a ground delivery service that their protocall mandates that it must sit in their damn warehouse for 5 days before they attempt a delivery to my residence. That's some straight up bull****. My **** will get delivered tomorrow.

what in God's name is this person wearing...

Salty af after today and idc. Debating on copping something to make myself feel better. Aliens or maybe yecheil rf. Not paying those resale prices for v3s. My decision was if I struck out, I would pay resale but not those prices.

I'd cop reflective mcs if I paid resale prices on shoes...

So I'm on the phone now with UPS... talked to this lady and asked here why my delivery scheduled for Friday when they have been sitting 30 mins away from me since the 21st... her explination made absolutely no sense.

I've been transferred 3 times, from a regular call center associate to a so called supervisor and now back to another random call center associate. She is trying to tell me that since it's a ground delivery service that their protocall mandates that it must sit in their damn warehouse for 5 days before they attempt a delivery to my residence. That's some straight up bull****. My **** will get delivered tomorrow.

what in God's name is this person wearing...

I'd cop reflective mcs if I paid resale prices on shoes...
I’m not a big fan of paying resale but v3s and aliens were tough releases. I sat some other ones out because nothing came close to how I felt about the v3s. Pair of zebras coming from the raffle but it’s not my first pair. I need something new. Yecheils are dope. Kinda want a new silhouette but both that dropped more than likely will restock at some point.

Already over the Azaels. I’d pay retail for them for sure, but since that isn’t a possibility it’s whatever. I took a look in my closet and remembered I have a grip of other great pairs to enjoy. :pimp:

Zebras though—yeah, I’m still slightly salty. :lol:

Dam I was just saying to my wife I’ve acclimated to this new world, I’m wondering why my Zebras haven’t shipped yet, nothing but processed in the app and I’m seeing dudes already got theirs..... Reminding myself it’s only been a couple of days and it’s Christmas time, damn I remember when I wouldn’t trip for weeks about **** like this. :rofl: Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!!!
And a happy new year.
Angels_With_Filthy_Souls.jpg

I was gonna buy them the other day when they were under 4 but I didn’t think prices would sky rocket. Oh well.
I wouldn't exactly say they sky rocketed. I see them going way up though in the future.... I hit and got thru had the charge on my card and then it got refunded immediately like others. I tried again and got the same error code. My card had tho charges and two refunds.....called my card company and they said they authorized it so it was on the merchants end. It is what it is....salty tho I had em in my size and everything smh. First the zebras now these. I've had terrible luck. Hope N Nasty Man comes thru for me on the zebras, I missed out over a glitch 😔

Last edited:
Confirmation on screen after order. Haven’t received a confirmation email from YS but live chat said they were in the process of being shipped and it’s been a busy month so it could be delayed. Also said they would trigger the confirmation email again so with all that said I feel pretty optimistic about my order. Either way I never imagined I’d get through so win or lose I won’t be too upset I guess. But I was thinking come spring time would be perfect to break em out.

Top 3 700s of all time: The Waverunner, the Static V2 and now the Azael V3. I wish they would’ve re-released the damn Statics by now.

Back
Top Bottom