Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, it’s a shame they couldn’t recapture the magic of each model’s OG pair. I do think the V3 will have much more success than the V1 and V2 in making highly sought after colorways.
I think it’ll be the static’s due to their accessibility. They’re the least “weird” of the 3.

There's still decency in this world ....I was sure the seller would flake

Screenshot_20191223-232509_Email.jpg

After how yeezy did us on the yeezreel glow rf I have a feeling.....

1. These will not restock anytime time soon
2. The next 700 v3 colorway will not be glow in the dark
Can be a good or bad thing...I’m sure the next color will be plentiful though.

If he didn't he would be charged 15% that's 60. Basically payout in that size. It wouldn't have helped him make more if he didn't ship. Prices on these going to go back tonlow fours I'm certain of it, that's when anybody who wants em should buy or wait for restocks.
I get all that. Dude still didn't have to ship. Stockx lets all kinds of stuff slide plus they make more if he sells them for more through them, which the seller likely would have. Glad homey is gonna get his shoes is all.

I get all that. Dude still didn't have to ship. Stockx lets all kinds of stuff slide plus they make more if he sells them for more through them, which the seller likely would have. Glad homey is gonna get his shoes is all.
True, that's all that matters. He got a good deal on some rare first gen v3s👏

Last edited:
Nervous about all these reddit cats saying half size up is absolutely necessary - not that I really trust them for that info. I wear TTS in all my yeezys so that's what I went with in the v3s

Nervous about all these reddit cats saying half size up is absolutely necessary - not that I really trust them for that info. I wear TTS in all my yeezys so that's what I went with in the v3s

Same. Got them in my TTS, but the reviews I been hearing on youtube say they fit tight and to go up half size. For what it's worth I tend to like a fitted snug feel on my shoes anyway, but well see.

On that note if anyone has a pair in hand...please chime in on sizing!

My pair of V3’s from adidas shipped and it says estimated delivery is tomorrow. I refuse to believe this could actually be the truth :lol:

So I have a pair of beater Creams that I bought a year ago, decided to wash em finally last week and although they’re a lot cleaner, they’re a lil more darker than the dead stock creams I have from the last restock, this pair is the OG release, started questioning if they’re legit or not, how can one tell? Here’s a few pics as I don’t wanna clutter the thread too much.

Attachments

• F4BF2B6D-AB30-4898-A85C-1BE8115C43B9.jpeg
    F4BF2B6D-AB30-4898-A85C-1BE8115C43B9.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 243C1A9A-7006-40A5-8A4D-DB5E1B5BEE1F.jpeg
    243C1A9A-7006-40A5-8A4D-DB5E1B5BEE1F.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 213
  • CA41B53B-D128-4148-B2B6-F066F52B62E5.jpeg
    CA41B53B-D128-4148-B2B6-F066F52B62E5.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 354
Thinking about letting these yecheils go. Joints are hard but I already have triple blacks. Plus I’m considering scooping some shoes I missed out on this year. Mainly Sacai’s. Closet space is getting tight and it’s hard to keep justifying 350’s. Any opinions on this? Will I regret down the line?

Thinking about letting these yecheils go. Joints are hard but I already have triple blacks. Plus I’m considering scooping some shoes I missed out on this year. Mainly Sacai’s. Closer space is getting tight and it’s hard to keep justifying 350’s. Any opinions on this? Will I regret down the line?
For the waffles? Hell yeah. Especially the fact u got triple blacks.

So I have a pair of beater Creams that I bought a year ago, decided to wash em finally last week and although they’re a lot cleaner, they’re a lil more darker than the dead stock creams I have from the last restock, this pair is the OG release, started questioning if they’re legit or not, how can one tell? Here’s a few pics as I don’t wanna clutter the thread too much.

Why you got a bottle of ketchup chillin on your nightstand is the real question

Back
Top Bottom