Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i’m convinced some of you don’t know your shoe size. been wearing them for the past couple hrs and tts for me. easy to put on as well.
1578534442621.jpeg

Dang I’m gonna get some slides lol - if I wear 11 in 350s and 700v1 will size 11 slides be the right fit?
You might want to go size 12 to be safe. I wear 10.5 in 350s and went with an 11 in the slides and they fit perfectly but just barely. Any smaller and my foot would be hanging off the back. Better to be too big in slides than too small.

i’m convinced some of you don’t know your shoe size. been wearing them for the past couple hrs and tts for me. easy to put on as well.
1578534442621.jpeg
You just now realizing this?!! Every damn release it’s like a mad house in here about shoe sizing lol it’s crazy how people size up and down and half size up and so on and on.. it’s like they make there feet fit into shoes to small then when shoes are to big they convince to themselves that they actually fit them but they really can’t.. all of this just to say you got a sneaker.. i love sneakers but this is overkill I’ll never spend my hard earned money for a shoe that don’t fit just to say I got it lol.. it’s even worse in the Jordan brand forum

You might want to go size 12 to be safe. I wear 10.5 in 350s and went with an 11 in the slides and they fit perfectly but just barely. Any smaller and my foot would be hanging off the back. Better to be too big in slides than too small.
Thanks for the tip - just ordered them off YS but no email confirmation yet lol

You just now realizing this?!! Every damn release it’s like a mad house in here about shoe sizing lol it’s crazy how people size up and down and half size up and so on and on.. it’s like they make there feet fit into shoes to small then when shoes are to big they convince to themselves that they actually fit them but they really can’t.. all of this just to say you got a sneaker.. i love sneakers but this is overkill I’ll never spend my hard earned money for a shoe that don’t fit just to say I got it lol.. it’s even worse in the Jordan brand forum

Yall need to relax all shoes and feet are made diff.
Just cuz you fit in a size in one pair doesn't mean you're gonna fit the same size in a diff pair.

Some of us like the insight on how a shoe feels.

For those with the azaels, are the soles like a slightly off white bone/mildly yellow color or are they more fleshy/beige? Pics and videos keep coming out different I feel like

I’m so salty at these azael pics. Gotdam I want a pair. If these were boost I’d pay resell. Please please please let these restock. Think it’s the mint on the outsole that sets these off. Not feeling the blacks nearly as much but will go for them.

But the black yzy basketballs thooo,i smell a barium rf too.sign me up

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-09-09-34-55.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-09-09-34-55.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 177
Back
Top Bottom