• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm hopping mad right now at StockX...

1.) StockX sends me a pair of 380 Aliens size 10.5.

2.) They're a half size too big so I resell them on GOAT.

3.) GOAT says they're a replica and sends them back to me.

4.) I tell GOAT they're from StockX and have the green tag still attached. They don't care.

5.) I tell StockX they sent me replicas and did not pass verification at GOAT.

6.) StockX doubles down and says they're legit quoting "shoes were mass produced in large quantities and will have manufacturing variances throughout the shoes".

7.) I resell them back to StockX with the green tag still attached and now their own people say they're fake quoting "too many variances in material and construction when compared to authorized, retail items"!

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
What a mess!

I do have pics. However, I'm not disputing the fact they're fake. They do look like reps when compared side by side to a legit pair I bought from GOAT.

I'm upset that StockX won't admit they let a fake slip through. Then they say they're fake when they receive back the exact same pair.
Spam stock x insta and facebook. Make many many insta post repeating this and tag stockx over and over again. Try and go viral.

Everyone always says use GOAT now but every single pair I've checked price on there for it's higher than SX. Every time.

As are flight club prices....but just to compare, I've never heard as many horror stories coming from FC as I have stock x. Sometimes you have to pay a little more for peace of mind. I've started using Goat & I've used FC in the past as well. Both can be a bit of a process, but considering the amount of fakes trickling through Stock x, I've decided to personally do business elsewhere.

Everyone always says use GOAT now but every single pair I've checked price on there for it's higher than SX. Every time.

As are flight club prices....but just to compare, I've never heard as many horror stories coming from FC as I have stock x. Sometimes you have to pay a little more for peace of mind. I've started using Goat & I've used FC in the past as well. Both can be a bit of a process, but considering the amount of fakes trickling through Stock x, I've decided to personally do business elsewhere.

Goats prices are generally higher, some stuff is lower though. They make you take pictures of your product and preauthenticate it before it ships. Not sure if this matters, but it’s something that they do that stockx doesn’t.

I’ll gladly pay more for an authentic product and zero hassles.

If you want cheaper than both stockx and GOAT, you can buy off eBay, but that’s a sh*t show.

Goats prices are generally higher, some stuff is lower though. They make you take pictures of your product and preauthenticate it before it ships. Not sure if this matters, but it’s something that they do that stockx doesn’t.

If you want cheaper than both stockx and GOAT, you can buy off eBay, but that’s a sh*t show.
Man I’d rather buy off eBay honestly. At least you can do your due dillegence prior to buying because you can communicate directly with the seller, see additional pictures, receipts, etc.

OR just buy from adidas..and if you cant buy directly from adidas...then give it up. Or risk buying a fake somewhere else. You can’t have everything… these companies are taking advantage of people and this need-to-have-this attitude. Back in the day if there was something you couldn’t get; you forgot about it… And then if you saw somebody on the street wearing something you couldn’t get..you remember it or make a conversation about it and then keep it moving

Last edited:
I was a huge stockx advocate until recently. I bought a Kith product and once received I didn’t like the color turned it right around and sold it back on stockx, and they came back and said it was folded wrong and washed, but it still had all manufactures tags and stockx tag. They went a few rounds adding new information each time I addressed the initial issue. They charged me the inflated shipping fee which they credited after 4-5 rounds of emails. We got to a point where they said if I had an issue with the product I had to notify them within 3 days of receipt. (The product I bought shipped and authenticated to me faster than any purchase I ever made with stockx. My assumption is they ran this through their NYC drop off and if they authenticate there, I got scammed. I asked them where my order came from and they wouldn’t tell me.)

I charged them back against my credit card and told them I was doing this. They have a zero chargeback policy and suspended my account. To put this in perspective I’ve bought and sold tens of thousands of dollars (no I’m not a reseller I have a large collection) and had 100% authentication and a member for basically the entire time stockx has been around.

Something isn’t right with that business now and I’m sure it’ll come out later what’s actually going on. They hired in a new CEO....but if they can’t authenticate, they don’t have a business.

Personally, I’d say charge them back and if everyone does this they’ll fix their business. If not, it’ll continue to get worse.
Damn that’s just crazy to read. All these horror stories definitely justify why I stopped buying off sx anymore. Man, maybe I should check my ts6 and ts low since I bought those off there when they first dropped. Thought it was okay at the time since fakes weren’t that good when they first dropped. This was way before rep makers could make adjustments

Once you reach a certain seller status you don’t have to take pictures. Only on used sneakers and pairs with flaws are you required to include pics.

That said, I prefer GOAT when buying a highly bootlegged pair. I have no doubt that fakes have slipped through there too, but they seem to put a little bit more effort into authentication. And I say that because I’ve had a few pairs I’ve sold with super minor factory flaws get rejected. It sucked as a seller, but it made me feel better about buying there.

Only good thing about StockX for me is that I can ship out at 8pm and get paid 12 hours later.

I'm hopping mad right now at StockX...

1.) StockX sends me a pair of 380 Aliens size 10.5.

2.) They're a half size too big so I resell them on GOAT.

3.) GOAT says they're a replica and sends them back to me.

4.) I tell GOAT they're from StockX and have the green tag still attached. They don't care.

5.) I tell StockX they sent me replicas and did not pass verification at GOAT.

6.) StockX doubles down and says they're legit quoting "shoes were mass produced in large quantities and will have manufacturing variances throughout the shoes".

7.) I resell them back to StockX with the green tag still attached and now their own people say they're fake quoting "too many variances in material and construction when compared to authorized, retail items"!

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Its all a sham,its yahoo boys,lebron owns stockx and gund of cavs,they ruined game,and yall quote prices from these bozos **** STOCKX 4L,THEY TOOK BILLIONS FROM US

Damn that’s just crazy to read. All these horror stories definitely justify why I stopped buying off sx anymore. Man, maybe I should check my ts6 and ts low since I bought those off there when they first dropped. Thought it was okay at the time since fakes weren’t that good when they first dropped. This was way before rep makers could make adjustments
The clones my guys making too on point,game in flux,quzadong kids

Quick question fellas I normally wear a 9 but in the v2 I wear a 9.5. I was thinking about picking some 500 stones up. Would I still need a 9.5 in them or would my normal size 9 be good? Any help is appreciated.

Its n9t gitd,its uv activated,big diff
Can you explain the difference? Not trying to start anything. The end result is the same, they glow. They do glow under regular light as well. Just like the GITD 350. Regular light takes a bit longer to activate it but it does glow.

Man. Yeah if I can't get a yeezy from an authorized retailer i keep it moving. I'll sell on any platform but I try to only buy fron legit retailers and Ebay. I've got 20 yrs experience on Ebay and never been taken. I've gotten fakes and gotten to keep em and my money. That's it and that was twice with over 100 purchases. And it was early release pairs before I knew better.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Between this and not getting paid $1700 in sales when Pound For Pound closed up shop a few years back, I think about hanging it up.

Like Danny Glover said, “I’m too old for this ish”...

Thanks for all the suggestions. Between this and not getting paid $1700 in sales when Pound For Pound closed up shop a few years back, I think about hanging it up.

Like Danny Glover said, “I’m too old for this ish”...

So if their tag is attached, they can authenticate the tag and look at your account to see you bought them from their platform. They should refund you immediately right? Have they responded to you about that? Are they shipping the shoes back to you?

So if their tag is attached, they can authenticate the tag and look at your account to see you bought them from their platform. They should refund you immediately right? Have they responded to you about that? Are they shipping the shoes back to you?
Stockx doesnt care about sellers or buyers. They aren't going to do anything unless they are forced to. Try to blow up their twitter. Reply with your fakes problem in every thread they have. Throw pics in.

I heard all the horror stories about stockx but me personally "knock on wood" i never had any issues buying or selling....i even had a few pair i got on a bid but they send me my money back based on the seller sending fraudulent/non DS/ or whatever the reason sneakers...so i mean...stockx been good to me

I heard all the horror stories about stockx but me personally "knock on wood" i never had any issues buying or selling....i even had a few pair i got on a bid but they send me my money back based on the seller sending fraudulent/non DS/ or whatever the reason sneakers...so i mean...stockx been good to me
They do a lot of business. Look at how ebay is coming at them with coupons that take 100 off every other week now. They are going to make mistakes. Would be nice if they were better about honoring those mistakes. Especially if the tag is still attached and there's no sign of it being altered.

Its all a sham,its yahoo boys,lebron owns stockx and gund of cavs,they ruined game,and yall quote prices from these bozos **** STOCKX 4L,THEY TOOK BILLIONS FROM US

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom