Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sup y'all quick question about lace swap. Copped the yeezreel reflective I actually really like them kinda a grinch yeezy lol but the stock laces don't go together really what brand of laces work best for a swap? I was thinking something black or grey reflective since that's blended into the knit kinda like the laces that come on the yechiels. I'm gonna cop the yechiel reflective at some point too so I could just swap those laces out but in the meantime any recommendations on the type of laces for the 350? Thanks

Weird part is there are no in hand pictures of the marsh

we have pics of yeezys that come out literally next season but nothing on the marsh

Weird part is there are no in hand pictures of the marsh

we have pics of yeezys that come out literally next season but nothing on the marsh

i think with 350s nowadays, just use your imagination and take a slider between grey-green and you wouldn't be far off from the next "cw". >D

Sup y'all quick question about lace swap. Copped the yeezreel reflective I actually really like them kinda a grinch yeezy lol but the stock laces don't go together really what brand of laces work best for a swap? I was thinking something black or grey reflective since that's blended into the knit kinda like the laces that come on the yechiels. I'm gonna cop the yechiel reflective at some point too so I could just swap those laces out but in the meantime any recommendations on the type of laces for the 350? Thanks
Slickies. Best laces for the YEEZREEL. 99.9% match. Only draw back is it takes 3 weeks to get them.

Same ol me, dogging em Mauves***
It's crazy how durable these turned out.
20200125_115341.jpg
Never thought to do a purple lace swap. Not bad at all.

Can you guys help me figure out my size for the Yeezy 700 Geode? I am a size 9 in the 350 V2, 9 in Asics, 8.5 in New Balance 997/998, and 8.5 in AJ1 and Airforce 1. Any help is much appreciated.

Have a feeling the marsh pair is going to be limited based on YS only and how few leaked images there have been.

I wonder how many of the 8 spring pairs will end up being exclusives of some sort. That’s one way Adidas can keep churning out new colorways without pairs sitting on retail shelves.

Quick sku question. My boy got these for his girl and I told him the sku code for these is wrong because all pairs I’ve seen in size 7 didn’t end in 78500. He said his boy who owns a sneaker store said they’re legit.

my biggest red flag is that the sku code on the box Is different than the sku code on the shoe tag. mismatched skus mean they’re fake correct?
9B1C8970-ACAA-41C2-A0AD-C8568A47EBBD.jpeg
192E27F8-E81A-4370-BF59-358290F46098.jpeg

fake. If his boy who owns a store said they were legit, that’s really bad.

20200104_145103.jpg

Frozen yellow ropes from slickies. Highly recommended.

The only reason some feel 700’s are “more comfortable” is because they have ortholite soles and padding where as 350’s don’t. For walking working all day 350’s are lighter. Both are pretty comfy in their own right

i prefer the 700 over the 350 due to the added stability of the outsole. The 350 feels like wearing a sock on boost. The 700s feel like an actual shoe with structure and support.

These Yeshaya’s look better than I thought they would in person

Same thing I told my boy after I checked my pair out. He responded with the same thing :lol: They're really nice in hand. I prefer them over Citrins and those have been my beater for a while now. I like the lighter grey with that see through gummy bear looking midsole. Plus the 3m laces are the perfect touch

i prefer the 700 over the 350 due to the added stability of the outsole. The 350 feels like wearing a sock on boost. The 700s feel like an actual shoe with structure and support.
350 is surprisingly well put together. I used them heavy on the elliptical at the gym for over a year and god knows how many miles. They hold up amazing.

Once you see the Yeshaya in hand, you know it’s a fire combo. The clear midsole and RF laces is 🔥 brehhh... I copped 2, left the 3rd. Mock-up pics distorted a good release. OTN.

Back
Top Bottom