Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I have a fedex account but I haven't gotten any email update. They don't normally update me at all unless I add a tracking number. Do you know how to have email updates for an address?

I didn't do anything special, just created a profile with all my relevant information & they automatically send me an email whenever I have a shipment coming to my house.

PO

IMG_1105.jpg

Just landed
Made in India
8/19

most of my pants & jeans are navy & stone washed would compliment these fairly well. a lot of possibilities man. i'm really hoping this negative reception sticks b/c if i can get em way under retail then that would be lovely.

not a fan of the lacing system tho.

Interesting. I’m guessing they keep these limited, given how polarizing the cw seems to be and they tend to do that with the more “out there” cws (at least since the OG Semi-frozen Yellow 350 release). Who knows though.

Looks like those are using the 700 MNVN lacing. Colorway kinda weird, reminds me of these:

if they’re going with the lace-less system on the 380s then that shoe as a whole is done for me.. MNVN was cool but would have been so much better with regular laces.

if they’re going with the lace-less system on the 380s then that shoe as a whole is done for me.. MNVN was cool but would have been so much better with regular laces.

I'm wondering if those can be taken out. Surely if they can put it on, they gotta be able to take it out, right? What if somebody wants to wash it or relace it?

They ain’t my thing, but honestly, some will like the BLOARF’s because they are different & off the wall. I mean some of y’all are rockin shoes in other threads that look like a rainbow pooped them out & talking about them being fire, so I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom