Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
try clicking on the order number link in your confirmation. that's what I've been doing

I had to contact Customer Service, they said the website has been acting up. Now I get the return emails... and when I click on the Return Authorization - it opens up UPS. Says "click here to Print label" - and then nothing happens. Not even sure what I have to do now. Go to UPS store and show them the email?

Why the **** can they not just email the ****ing label so I can print it out. Making everything harder than it needs to be.

Gotta love every Wave re-release and the banter about quality and where they’re made. :lol:

I’m still struggling to understand why some folks think paying more for a sneaker should equal quality. It’s literally NEVER been this way. :lol:

I had to contact Customer Service, they said the website has been acting up. Now I get the return emails... and when I click on the Return Authorization - it opens up UPS. Says "click here to Print label" - and then nothing happens. Not even sure what I have to do now. Go to UPS store and show them the email?

Why the **** can they not just email the ****ing label so I can print it out. Making everything harder than it needs to be.

Was having trouble with it, just opted to go with the "in-store" bar code. Brought the box all packaged up and had the UPS worker scan the barcode to print the label.

Was having trouble with it, just opted to go with the "in-store" bar code. Brought the box all packaged up and had the UPS worker scan the barcode to print the label.

All my *****ing may have been for nothing. Fwd the emails to my other PC and they opened up easily. Still not directly from the ADC website, but the UPS emails actually opened the labels (as did on my phone, but not on my work PC for some reason).

FedEx man got me for my 380 calling them right now said he left it at the door but my gf was home all day didn’t a ring or anything :angry:

My OG release waves seem like tanks. Never came across as cheap at all. Matter of fact I be hard pressed to find another sneaker in my collection that I’d say is better made. My only complaint is that they’re not as comfy as my 350’s & the white midsole picks up anything it touches lol.

image.jpg
these are straight :nthat:, first pair of Yeezys too. Guess I jumped on the bandwagon lol

FedEx man got me for my 380 calling them right now said he left it at the door but my gf was home all day didn’t a ring or anything :angry:

Did me the same with something else i ordered. I got 2 ring door bells so I know they didn't even pull into my driveway. Luckily they caught what happened and hopefully I'll get my package soon. With all thats going on I'm really understanding of pretty much anything with delivery people out there.

Cinders came today. I actually prefer these over the static black. That being said the Bred (all black with red sply text) are still the best black pair IMO

my pair was delivered today. Adidas is still leaving Labels on the outside of the package smh. FedEx drivers know exactly what’s inside.
FAF14553-C144-44A5-9433-9948CB933891.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom