Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wasn’t referencing sneakers being an investment, just that the hobby can pay off in certain circumstances. Also, I dunno about reselling but dumping sneakers is easier than its ever been.
Dumping DS pairs yes.

Used not as much.

Damn those look awesome. Best colorway yet imo.

Got my black mnvn today and I'm in love with it. Something about the nylon upper and motocross style branding + the way it looks on foot just does it for me. Heard lots of people saying to size up on these but I went true to my other 700 sizes and they perfect. Slick pair to beat up and give my vantas a rest

Dumping DS pairs yes.

Used not as much.

Could be true, I wouldn't know. Again, see my original statement, "Deadstock pairs just pile up..."

Terrible photo, we'll have to see if this gets any better.

My kneejerk reaction is... I'm polarized - couldn't make that work with anything I own, that hue of blue is far too eccentric and it's paired with nothing else on the shoe.

That blue would even look terrible with camo.... contrary to the blue oat 380.

Got my black mnvn today and I'm in love with it. Something about the nylon upper and motocross style branding + the way it looks on foot just does it for me. Heard lots of people saying to size up on these but I went true to my other 700 sizes and they perfect. Slick pair to beat up and give my vantas a rest

Precisely what I intend my reaction to be.... A slip on triple black to enjoy at will. My Vantas and NRF statics have a good amount of mileage but both my utility black V1 700 and 500's are still DS. Don't if/when I'll ever wear the RF Static, lol. The MNVN will hit the pavement next.

Glad you like them, even more glad you didn't size up - the upper is quite forgiving,

Will try for the Core pair.

Soots look like those black leather sandals that old men wear at beach resorts trying to pick up younger women.

Will try for the Core pair.

Soots look like those black leather sandals that old men wear at beach resorts trying to pick up younger women.

I just see 2 different shades of black on yeezy slides lol

praying adidas canada gets these and not YS only. hoping fall is a mistake & these come out in time for cottage season :emoji_pray:

Back
Top Bottom