Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
And eventually you’d be overran and probably killed. Sure, you might take out a few looters with you, but would it be worth it? 2020 is a far different time than 1992. Take the loss, collect the insurance money and rebuild. Material goods ain’t worth that smoke.

Only problem is insurance gonna fight against you for months about what they will pay you and what you are owed. That could drag out for months. In the end they might only end up paying you a small fraction like 20 or 30% of what you actually lost - that time and money lost might mean you can't rebuild.

I don't know if you know or remember Mistah FAB, he's a local celebrity out here in the Bay (think E40), he was out here with a bunch of boys defending his store in Oakland during the riots a couple nights ago just making sure nobody even came close to bashing his windows while the looters were looting the surrounding stores.

It seems many people think, "Oh, just let the people loot, insurance will cover everything", but I don't think that's the case.

human life > hypebeast sneaker that costs $1.99 to make in a Chinese factory

I'm not specifically referring to a sneaker store, but you're 100% right and nobody is going to disagree with that statement. But if I own a small business that I spent my hardwork, time, and money building, that doesn't mean I should just let people go loot it because I agree with that statement. I saw first hand how a few people infront of their store can turn potential looters away.

I'm not specifically referring to a sneaker store, but you're 100% right and nobody is going to disagree with that statement. But if I own a small business that I spent my hardwork, time, and money building, that doesn't mean I should just let people go loot it because I agree with that statement. I saw first hand how a few people infront of their store can turn potential looters away.
Yeah but there is also this outcome.

hella late. But this is the remainder of my yzy collection:
65671C88-098C-4B8A-86E0-C833D50420C0.jpeg

If it came down to it and I downsized my Yeezy collection I'd just keep Waverunners and the OG QNTM (assuming I get a pair in Sept lol).

Reactions: JPS
So they really restocking zebras later this month? Can't believe they just dropped in December and already a redrop?

Mine should arrive soon today

Edit: Sorry I just noticed you asked if it shipped yet. Mine actually shipped on release date

Thanks for letting me know. I just contacted Yeezy Supply and it looks like they lost my order even though it says shipping label prepared. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

Thanks for letting me know. I just contacted Yeezy Supply and it looks like they lost my order even though it says shipping label prepared. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

Never received an order confirmation, this is the 3rd time with YS. Chat gave me tracking, delivery tomorrow by 9pm. Size 12.5.

Speak it into existence papi. They’re yours!

I'm slowly getting there. I've gotten rid of a lot of shoes thus far during quarantine!

EDIT: realized you were talking about the QTMN haha! YES I SHALL!

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
Why no 350s at all? V1 or V2.

Idk, I just don't find myself wearing 350 as often as I use to. Still have love for the 350 but I've just moved on from it.

I have the 350 under the same umbrella as the Ultraboost/Roshe Run... It had its time in my collection and that was it. Do I still rock em, yeah duh (well except the Roshe, sold all of them :lol: )!

Love all them and it brings back memories of the days when they were at their peak.

In regards to the Yeezy line I just find myself going to the 700 & 500 before going to the 350.

Back
Top Bottom