Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just to add to the sizing talk. Got my 11.5 Bariums in today and they fit pretty well but a little snug. I'll post a list of what I wear in other yeezys but in my opinion they fit like an 11.5 clear stripe 350 v2. Not sure if I'll hoop in em yet, but if I were to I'd probably prefer a 12 (what I wear in all my kobes/hoop shoes) so that toes aren't completely jammed up when I'm playing. I'll stuff the toes with some paper and see if it loosens up the top because they're pressing down on the top of my big toes right now. If I had the choice, I would go with a 12 to hoop in and 11.5 for casual wear so I wouldn't have to tie them up super tight walking around.

For sizing reference:

350 v2 no stripe: 12
350 v2 clear stripe: 12
500: 12
700 v1: 12
700 v2: 11.5
kobes and all hoop shoes: 12

Also for those that have them, does anyone else feel like the tongue should've been a little longer? If you want to go through the last lace loop and tie them, you basically are tying the knot on your leg because the tongue doesn't cover that high
People discussed this earlier. Some underappreciated genius suggested putting the laces through the last loop from the top down. Boom problem solved

Got my Barium’s today from ADC and i love these shoes. I would prefer the OG quantum’s but these will do. My son’s pair came in too but i bought a bigger size for him so he won’t be wearing his for a while.

Went TTS and they are perfect

People discussed this earlier. Some underappreciated genius suggested putting the laces through the last loop from the top down. Boom problem solved
:lol: appreciate that. I’ll post the pic again. This is with the shoe laced up to the last lace loop going from the top to bottom. It stays in the tongue no issues even when I walk. vtotheinay vtotheinay
FEF1B31F-CC4C-4E87-83A0-66CE57F203B7.jpeg

Man down to 350. Might be time.
Yeah. I regret copping at 4 hundo buuuut sneaker game unpredictable what can you do.

I think I thought these were more limited than they really are, because I wasted so much ****ing time trying to pass the damn queue

Kanye announced he is running for President. After the orange hair dude this is exactly what the US needs. We will all soon be buying US passports on eBay from desperate people trying to flee the country.

Last edited:
Marketing scheme for new album

I think it’s the opposite i.e. the album is marketing scheme for the candidacy. Among many other things they’ve been doing such as connections and support by the Tesla guy or Kim becoming a lawyer as the new First Lady. They definitely plan ahead. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kanye starts advocating for supporting people with mental health issues in order to back up his issues and gain voters...

As folks have pointed out, it’s a little late for Kanye to get on the ballot in a lot of places. But if he is actually serious and is able to siphon any votes from trump, that would be great :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom