Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Amen. Got my first pair for a little under retail. 2nd pair on the way for $365 shipped. I am content

If these ever go full Barium. I might triple up. People sleeping now, but they gon wake up soon.

Seem like people money getting tight again and it was a choice between Arzareths and Quantums in the same week, and the people chose the Arzareths, so the resellers who bet on Quantum trying to get out from under this calamity.

BUT I'm calling it. First time somebody ball out in QNTMs in the league, and that OG price go bananas, we all gon be glad to have our pairs for the price we got them at

Amen. Got my first pair for a little under retail. 2nd pair on the way for $365 shipped. I am content

If these ever go full Barium. I might triple up. People sleeping now, but they gon wake up soon.

Seem like people money getting tight again and it was a choice between Arzareths and Quantums in the same week, and the people chose the Arzareths, so the resellers who bet on Quantum trying to get out from under this calamity.

BUT I'm calling it. First time somebody ball out in QNTMs in the league, and that OG price go bananas, we all gon be glad to have our pairs for the price we got them at

I don't feel like anybody in the league gonna hoop in these tbh. I know these are advertised as basketball sneakers, but these things are clunky and don't have much flexibility to them compared to the performance bball shoes out now.

I don't feel like anybody in the league gonna hoop in these tbh. I know these are advertised as basketball sneakers, but these things are clunky and don't have much flexibility to them compared to the performance bball shoes out now.

Let me have my dreams, bro :rofl:

I'm also all on board with a future where these end up eternal bricks, and I can re-up whenever.

Think you're off the mark here.

Zach Lavine did his portion of ASW in the QTMNs. DRose has a workout video of him up going hard in the bariums. Wearing them, I can tell you this is a stable shoe with a plush ride...perfect for a big man.

GOAT Arzareths that I bought on Sept. 1 and that were "shipping to GOAT" for a whole week finally showed up. It's a hot shoe. With BOOST this silhouette might be the GOAT Yeezy conversation :smokin

IMG_3393.JPG

IMG_6378.JPG

UPDATE: The 3M finally poppin on my Quantums the way I was hoping. I think I was just taking bad pictures before. Satisfied and hoping pair 2 got the same QC

Last edited:
Think you're off the mark here.

Zach Lavine did his portion of ASW in the QTMNs. DRose has a workout video of him up going hard in the bariums. Wearing them, I can tell you this is a stable shoe with a plush ride...perfect for a big man.

Yeah I saw Zach Lavine and Brandon Ingram rocking them during ASG - but that's just an exhibition game. As for DRose, yeah he's working out in them - but not playing in an actual game.

I think when it comes down to the actual games, players will find every advantage they can, and I don't see the QNTMs providing that. I could be entirely wrong though since my opinion is just based off my experience wearing the shoe. It feels rather clunky compared to all my other basketball sneakers - and I'm just a regular guy and not a professional athlete.

Brah...if Thabo Sefolosha balls in Air Max 90’s and others in Nike FoG 1’s then peeps are definitely going to ball in the QTNMS.

Bariums are so dope, my only gripe is the toebox height. Length and width is perfect, but if I go half size up for a bigger toebox then I feel like it's gonna be too long.
This is exactly how I felt about waverunners at first. Tons of people said to size up, but it just felt too roomy and like I was gonna get heel slip at the end of the day. Decided to rock them TTS and break them in/get used to the short toebox, and ultimately I'm glad I did. Pretty confident it will be the same with these.

GOAT Arzareths that I bought on Sept. 1 and that were "shipping to GOAT" for a whole week finally showed up. It's a hot shoe. With BOOST this silhouette might be the GOAT Yeezy conversation :smokin

My Undefeated What If pack has been “en route” to StockX for three weeks now. I hope the buyer isn’t too mad lol

Back
Top Bottom