Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Said they were the best of the 3, not that they didn’t have any issues. Also, in my own personal experience, I’ve had a UPS driver steal a pair of foams and USPS has lost my packages before-have no 0 issues with FedEx.
FedEx got me for a pair of StrangeLoves....its F FedEx always...UPS was very reliable this year for me...

Said they were the best of the 3, not that they didn’t have any issues. Also, in my own personal experience, I’ve had a UPS driver steal a pair of foams and USPS has lost my packages before-have no 0 issues with FedEx.

yeah but what about those Amazon drivers? they take a picture and send it to you when they deliver your package :lol: but for me it's USPS all the way, i've never had anything lost or stolen from any of the 3, but USPS has been good to me, a bit delayed this year, but nothing wrong.....other than my usps guy is incompetent.....i'm tired of getting my neighbors mail and having to walk it next door to them :smh:

yeah but what about those Amazon drivers? they take a picture and send it to you when they deliver your package :lol: but for me it's USPS all the way, i've never had anything lost or stolen from any of the 3, but USPS has been good to me, a bit delayed this year, but nothing wrong.....other than my usps guy is incompetent.....i'm tired of getting my neighbors mail and having to walk it next door to them :smh:

Lmao USPS has straight up delivered me my neighbors tax return checks, W-2, and stimulus checks. Like bruh, do you guys not realize how important this stuff is to people? I swear those federal postal workers union makes it almost impossible to fire any incompetent workers. My mail man legitimately marked my laptop as delivered when it never came. I had to get on the phone with USPS and find out what was up (it was correctly delivered the next day). One year later, this dude is STILL getting a paycheck while doing his job as poorly as ever.

They will drop a million 350s, release waves 8 times, drop a reflective and non reflective 380 each trash colorway, a basketball and lifestyle QNTM, drop dumpling 450s, restock 500s, and make crocs/ croc boots but WONT RESTOCK 750s. Bet those trash shaped 350 V1s get a restock smh

Lmao USPS has straight up delivered me my neighbors tax return checks, W-2, and stimulus checks. Like bruh, do you guys not realize how important this stuff is to people? I swear those federal postal workers union makes it almost impossible to fire any incompetent workers. My mail man legitimately marked my laptop as delivered when it never came. I had to get on the phone with USPS and find out what was up (it was correctly delivered the next day). One year later, this dude is STILL getting a paycheck while doing his job as poorly as ever.
I imagine no1 in this thread work for a big corporation or with people the way y’all are talking

im just salty asf, there is no reason this shoulda happend. i really hope they still come. this is one of the best releases i ever won on, i nvr hit for chit!!!

Sounds like you live in an area where you don’t have a regular carrier, either that or your carrier is a real POS, sadly we have a lot of those at the post office... there’s good and there’s turds, just like any other job.

Sounds like you live in an area where you don’t have a regular carrier, either that or your carrier is a real POS, sadly we have a lot of those at the post office... there’s good and there’s turds, just like any other job.

Yeah I live in DC-both places I lived in, I’ve had this issue. To be fair and to your point, it might be the same POS mail dude who was servicing both of the condos I’ve lived in though. No idea how that dude is still employed, if that’s the case.

They coo,...
20210113_170059.jpg

not applicable in this case but when i deal with asian sellers who ship dhl .. **** be coming from malaysia and japan in like 4 days witha phone call a smile and like mentioned above they take a pic and send it to you if they have to leave it outside
best of the best imo
That always kills me.

How does this smaller shipping company get me my package in a few days from the other side of the world but USPS can't get me a package from Florida->SC in a timely manner???

Back
Top Bottom