• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That always kills me.

How does this smaller shipping company get me my package in a few days from the other side of the world but USPS can't get me a package from Florida->SC in a timely manner???
Exactly I'll get stuff from Germany or Canada in 2 days but can't get stuff in the states in a timely manner smh

idk bout yall but I'm in nyc and never really had any issues outside of covidchristmas shipping with usps

and i get alot of crap in the mail
not in NYC but same

had two packages lost within a couple of weeks

ever since I've fully insured every package

sent out a few packages that were going to Queens...I live in PA about 3 hours away...they all went to Florida first 🤷‍♂️

That always kills me.

How does this smaller shipping company get me my package in a few days from the other side of the world but USPS can't get me a package from Florida->SC in a timely manner???
DHL is hella fast bro, I got a package that I ordered from StockX and it only took 3 days to from the time my bid got accepted all the way from UK to my house!

I understand your frustration with the shipping delays.... but you kind of answered your question yourself, it is because they are a smaller company and doesn’t handle as much as USPS does.

We handle drop shipments from UPS, FEDEx AND Amazon! They pay the USPS nickel and dimes to deliver their stuff and this is what causes the massive long delays (SurePost and SmartPost) and it doesn’t make any sense, well actually it does because it’s cheaper for the shipper to send it this way of course to the receivers expense of their waiting time.

They will drop a million 350s, release waves 8 times, drop a reflective and non reflective 380 each trash colorway, a basketball and lifestyle QNTM, drop dumpling 450s, restock 500s, and make crocs/ croc boots but WONT RESTOCK 750s. Bet those trash shaped 350 V1s get a restock smh

Didn’t the 750s have production issues with the zippers?

walked in just now
20210114_170011.jpg 20210114_165939.jpg

The Yecoraite is a top 3 colorway for the 380. Of course they had to make them regional. Anyone know a good way to purchase these from the US other than buying from reseller sites?

Where are the official official pics of the three different 350s releasing Jan-March? I keep seeing the sketch pics. I’m hella interested in one of em but can’t remember which ones lol.

Almost a full size run of those 380’s sitting here

Surely there's forwarding services that can get them to the US

Back
Top Bottom