adidas Zero-G - Gilbert Arenas' signature shoe *Pics

what's wrong with correction? it's better to correct someone with the right information that let false assumptions continue.
honoring the site that founded "The Study of Phat Kicks"​

I will most deff. will buy these when they drop. Love how they look and the placment of the 3 stripes. Any idea when they will be released, i looked though all 4 pages and could not find it?
NO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

those are some very nice shoes. i am defiantely buying them when they come out.
looking for the following shoes in an 11.5-13....

supremes hi and low
paris
pigeons
denim forbes
chocolates

Hey does anyone know what Gilbert is wearing for game 1 of the playoffs right now, holla......

yeah..its low top :rolleyes
eyes.gif
....but they do look :pimp:
pimp.gif

Those shoe don't look tempting but it looks like a good shoe to ball in. Need a new colorway though.
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

Digging the Wizards colorway for Arenas--though, I doubt I'd wear them with anything in my wardrobe, cept for my old Jordan Wizards jersey.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

[/table]​

Why is it that everyone who leaves the Golden State Warriors somehow get better? We gotta be cursed, holla......

Back
Top Bottom