Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

As these warlocks continue to evade my need to waste this money in my paypal account. Does anyone know if any of these places take phone orders?

yooo man better hit up ADIDAS MEL ROSE. they have a 8,5 left!!

thanks for the heads up. just called they don't do phone orders though. and I am not risking driving an hour+ one way to have them sell out by the time i get there.

can anyone help me out with a pickup?

thanks for the heads up. just called they don't do phone orders though. and I am not risking driving an hour+ one way to have them sell out by the time i get there.

can anyone help me out with a pickup?
I called too :frown:

I think i'm just gonna pay 180 shipped to an ebayer for a pair.

They told me the Irvine adidas might have some sizes, try calling them there.

Last edited:
0VQRTZX.jpg

Sweet

Copped from adidas sf today , only problem is they're too big! I got an 8.5 and I need an 8

Ok thank you for your input ^^ so most people would say go half a size down from your normal size? Some said true to size so confused a little haha.

Ok thank you for your input ^^ so most people would say go half a size down from your normal size? Some said true to size so confused a little haha.
Yea no problem , I was hearing the same thing . If anyone comes up with an 8 and needs a 8.5 let me know, we can trade. If not I need to go buy some really thick socks.

Back
Top Bottom