Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Hey I just cancelled my order for a 10 at Oneness Boutique. Give them a call if you NEED a 10!!! Its 160 shipped though so you know upfront.

My footlocker shipment is UPS SurePost ETA of Saturday, supposedly UPS My Choice lets u upgrade to ground and get it at least a day quicker.

from past experience when sure post arrives it takes a whole day to process at the post office then goes out for delivery so seems like it wont be til monday.

Thinkin about forking over the $3.95 to upgrade shipping.

--Adidas pair is ETA Monday, ground shipping and actually is on the move already. How is FTLs suppose to get here faster at a slower shipping rate :rolleyes

http://www.champssports.com/launchlocator/

Champs just tweeted restocks at the following locations.  Anyone near these spots and still looking, check it out.
Just called Florida Mall location and they didn't get them. Here we go again 
laugh.gif

My footlocker shipment is UPS SurePost ETA of Saturday, supposedly UPS My Choice lets u upgrade to ground and get it at least a day quicker.

from past experience when sure post arrives it takes a whole day to process at the post office then goes out for delivery so seems like it wont be til monday.

Thinkin about forking over the $3.95 to upgrade shipping.

--Adidas pair is ETA Monday, ground shipping and actually is on the move already. How is FTLs suppose to get here faster at a slower shipping rate :rolleyes

Keep in mind that UPS My Choice also has a $40 annual fee in addition to the $3.95 per delivery adjustment fee. So you'd be paying ~$44 for one shipment, you're going to have to use it often to make it even worth it.

Someone just ooped me a pair for retail in a size 9. I bought a 9 in the Prisms and they were a tad big. Will the xeno be huge on me? I would have preferred an 8.5, but at the rate I was going (missing out on 5 drops), I had to take the deal.

Keep in mind that UPS My Choice also has a $40 annual fee in addition to the $3.95 per delivery adjustment fee. So you'd be paying ~$44 for one shipment, you're going to have to use it often to make it even worth it.

My choice consistently has offers for free year membership.

Someone just ooped me a pair for retail in a size 9. I bought a 9 in the Prisms and they were a tad big. Will the xeno be huge on me? I would have preferred an 8.5, but at the rate I was going (missing out on 5 drops), I had to take the deal.
yeah they run half to a full size big ...
i usually wear an 8.5 but when i tried it on it felt like a 9, so i had to settle for an 8.

yeah they run half to a full size big ...

i usually wear an 8.5 but when i tried it on it felt like a 9, so i had to settle for an 8.
Yikes! I guess I'll try my luck on the trade market... or thick socks since I don't really wear shorts, they won't look so goofy haha.

so in order to upgrade shipping you have to upgrade your membership? Didnt know that but i never use mychoice other than holding at facility for me to pick up (which is free). I dont pay anything for membership right now and if thats the only perk they can offer me is ground ahipping then pfft :lol:

Back
Top Bottom