Admit something embarrassing about yourself

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I use to be one of those annoying drunk teens that got completely trashed and made out with other wasted girls.

I use to wear the same pair of socks for like 4 or 5 days straight.
sick.gif

I dyed my hair strawberry blonde. That lasted a good 3 days. I looked like an idiot.

I have a stupid, irrelevant butterfly tattooed on the back of my neck, I got it the day before I turned 18 and it's ugly.

Mhmm

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I use to be one of those annoying drunk teens that got completely trashed and made out with other wasted girls.

I use to wear the same pair of socks for like 4 or 5 days straight.
sick.gif

I dyed my hair strawberry blonde. That lasted a good 3 days. I looked like an idiot.

I have a stupid, irrelevant butterfly tattooed on the back of my neck, I got it the day before I turned 18 and it's ugly.
Everytime you post a little bit of Sightfur dies.

why everyone goin so hard on katiejade for?

ive worn my socks for more then 2 days before. im too lazy to do laundry.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ive worn my socks for more THAN 2 days before. im too lazy to do laundry.

I agree. I used to wear socks until they failed the smell test.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

thanks for catching that typo.

another embarrassing fact. i get then and than mixed up all the time. lol.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

or till they got crunchy
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

^ Thats filthy I wear 2-3 pairs a day....

a day you say
indifferent.gif
.. 2 is cool ... but why 3 pairs ??

I wear a different pair of dress socks and when I get home and take a shower I change into an athletic pair, but still.

I have a chipped tooth like OG Nas, and contemplating on whether or not to get it fixed hard body. I've had it since 12.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I have a chipped tooth like OG Nas, and contemplating on whether or not to get it fixed hard body. I've had it since 12.
Mine hurts sometimes.. I think I may have a cavity. I hope I don't, cuz I like my chip
embarassed.gif
. I chipped mine on a 40 oz (drunk as hell, put the bottle to my lip andSMOOVE walked right into the back of my dude's head... punched that mug right out
laugh.gif
)... right before doubling up on these 2 broads with my homie, so itmeans a lot to me
laugh.gif

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finishedplaying ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks ofdoing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the mostdisturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That isall..

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks of doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the most disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That is all..

puffystaring.gif

-the driver side door in my old car (98 Honda) was broken and i had to climb out the passenger door
smh.gif

-I've been arrested
tired.gif

Yea like i said in the other thread ( the lowest thing you did thread ) "Yea, he would straight up put a cardboard box flattened on the floor, get butt%++ naked, lay on the board and then closed his eyes. I'll never forget the way he laughed while we did it. as soon as the pee hit him he started caressinghimself laughing his %++ off. We gave a golden waterfall. smh, when i have kids they are not living the streets lol."

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Yea like i said in the other thread ( the lowest thing you did thread ) "Yea, he would straight up put a cardboard box flattened on the floor, get butt %++ naked, lay on the board and then closed his eyes. I'll never forget the way he laughed while we did it. as soon as the pee hit him he started caressing himself laughing his %++ off. We gave a golden waterfall. smh, when i have kids they are not living the streets lol."
sick.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom