Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

al audi

Banned
True story.........when it comes to females this whole not givin a (&#$# attitude has done wonders.
im in legit friends with benefits position

like yo...........im not sweepin you off your feet, im not down for that hypocrite nonsense. goals and money come first.........

i was simpin and slippin, now im actin like a true alpha.....somewhere along the lines i dunno when but i lost that an didnt even know it.

i just dont care.............dont text, let them text, let them call..........the P wetter than ever..........all of a sudden they makin plans, wanna know what time you off? tellin you straight up they need it.

im feelin stress free and im gettin my rocks off with ease.

Thank You Niketalk.

True story.........when it comes to females this whole not givin a (&#$# attitude has done wonders.

like yo...........im not sweepin you off your feet, im not down for that hypocrite nonsense. goals and money come first.........

i was simpin and slippin, now im actin like a true alpha.....somewhere along the lines i dunno when but i lost that an didnt even know it.

i just dont care.............dont text, let them text, let them call..........the P wetter than ever..........all of a sudden they makin plans, wanna know what time you off? tellin you straight up they need it.

Thank You Niketalk.

Amen 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...hell yea i just about feel the same way...not because of NT though...or is it?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Thank You Niketalk.

daaaaamn...

seriously g...

what made you flip the switch... like...

what was it that made you completely go the oppositive direction.

Thank You Niketalk.

daaaaamn...

seriously g...

what made you flip the switch... like...

what was it that made you completely go the oppositive direction.

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

Complete opposite for me. I been simping on my girl since i been going out with her. 9 month anaversary this weekend
pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk

9 months is nothin.............
you cant do that for the long run.

we all gotta learn though

yo i dont even fight with chicks...........you lose your temper......they in control.

Complete opposite for me. I been simping on my girl since i been going out with her. 9 month anaversary this weekend
pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk

yo i dont even fight with chicks...........you lose your temper......they in control.

pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk

Anniversaries are a yearly thing.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk

Anniversaries are a yearly thing.
laugh.gif

Thank You Niketalk.

I was like this for the longest time...Always had one girl lined up, went off and did my own thing...Last September when school started I did 4 girls in 4 days...

You need to watch out when they catch feelings, which I guarantee will happen. I made the mistake of reeling a girl along for a year and a half and now shes literally psycho over me. Keep the distance and when she starts up wanting to see you daily or ever every weekend you gotta put her in check.

Congrats though for finally not caring lol.

Thank You Niketalk.

I was like this for the longest time...Always had one girl lined up, went off and did my own thing...Last September when school started I did 4 girls in 4 days...

You need to watch out when they catch feelings, which I guarantee will happen. I made the mistake of reeling a girl along for a year and a half and now shes literally psycho over me. Keep the distance and when she starts up wanting to see you daily or ever every weekend you gotta put her in check.

Congrats though for finally not caring lol.

pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk

you right, ima cop her some Tiffanys though

fine line between gentleman and simp......
all im sayin. 

Back
Top Bottom