Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

Complete opposite for me. I been simping on my girl since i been going out with her. 9 month anaversary this weekend
pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk

9 months is nothin.............
you cant do that for the long run.

we all gotta learn though

yo i dont even fight with chicks...........you lose your temper......they in control.
you right, ima cop her some Tiffanys though

fine line between gentleman and simp......
all im sayin. 

ayo might have to borrow that self movtation tape from you. lol jk keep your head up playa

ayo might have to borrow that self movtation tape from you. lol jk keep your head up playa

I was like this for the longest time...Always had one girl lined up, went off and did my own thing...Last September when school started I did 4 girls in 4 days...

You need to watch out when they catch feelings, which I guarantee will happen. I made the mistake of reeling a girl along for a year and a half and now shes literally psycho over me. Keep the distance and when she starts up wanting to see you daily or ever every weekend you gotta put her in check.

Congrats though for finally not caring lol. 

i can relate, been there done that but thing is.......i think i let my guard up too........i felt kinda bad a few times ill keep it real

lets be real you deal with ppl for a while.......if you got any kind of heart...........eh it is what it is.

when they start !itchin about things just make sure you not simpin

put yourself first so you always got options.

success and confidence the women gonna be there all day, you simp an not putting any work in yourself........you gonna drown.

I was like this for the longest time...Always had one girl lined up, went off and did my own thing...Last September when school started I did 4 girls in 4 days...

You need to watch out when they catch feelings, which I guarantee will happen. I made the mistake of reeling a girl along for a year and a half and now shes literally psycho over me. Keep the distance and when she starts up wanting to see you daily or ever every weekend you gotta put her in check.

Congrats though for finally not caring lol. 

i can relate, been there done that but thing is.......i think i let my guard up too........i felt kinda bad a few times ill keep it real

lets be real you deal with ppl for a while.......if you got any kind of heart...........eh it is what it is.

when they start !itchin about things just make sure you not simpin

put yourself first so you always got options.

success and confidence the women gonna be there all day, you simp an not putting any work in yourself........you gonna drown.

OP, give me a step-by-step instructional on how you did it.

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

and you respond all the time right.........to everything?
what she even be talkin about?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

and you respond all the time right.........to everything?
what she even be talkin about?

Originally Posted by 5288

they probably got guys on rotation as well
 (depends on the chick and several factors)
i wouldnt even care.
i did say friends with benefits.

no drama.......never bored......and you gettin your needs taken care of.

if you wanna cuff........its not so hard when you cool and smashin anyways........youll know if its mutual if its that serious yall can focus on each other but dont simp, never.

Originally Posted by 5288

they probably got guys on rotation as well
 (depends on the chick and several factors)
i wouldnt even care.
i did say friends with benefits.

no drama.......never bored......and you gettin your needs taken care of.

if you wanna cuff........its not so hard when you cool and smashin anyways........youll know if its mutual if its that serious yall can focus on each other but dont simp, never.

Good stuff OP 
pimp.gif

I've been working on that attitude lately. The only problem is that I'm attracting girls that arent attractive
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Good stuff OP 
pimp.gif

I've been working on that attitude lately. The only problem is that I'm attracting girls that arent attractive
smh.gif
laugh.gif

that's cool. I'm almost there, it's definitely a fine line though, glad you picked it up and shared.

that's cool. I'm almost there, it's definitely a fine line though, glad you picked it up and shared.

Back
Top Bottom